Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 12:58 AM

1,369 posts, read 4,639,903 times

Advertisements

9-11 will NEVER go away for me. Even though I was living in San Francisco at the time, I am sooooo pissed at the people that want to talk conspiracy theories. Who knows what happened on 9-11. All I know is that many people (Innocent people...our neighbors and friends) died!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 01:13 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
shannybannany;......Who knows what happened on 9-11. All I know is that many people (Innocent people...our neighbors and friends) died!!!!!
Everyone but the whacked out conspiracy clowns and sufferers of BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) know 19 Islamic males hijacked two aircraft and propelled them into the WTC towers.

Better to avoid those types.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:38 AM

Thank you Doc! I was losin' it tonight. Thank you for bringing things into perspective.

Love,
Shanny

Old 02-07-2008, 01:46 AM

Man, I may be physically in Jersey but my mind is ALL JERSEY tonight! I am sooooo mad!

Old 02-07-2008, 05:10 AM

416 posts, read 1,714,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannybannany View Post
9-11 will NEVER go away for me. Even though I was living in San Francisco at the time, I am sooooo pissed at the people that want to talk conspiracy theories. Who knows what happened on 9-11. All I know is that many people (Innocent people...our neighbors and friends) died!!!!!
While I do not buy conspiracy theories--about anything, really--I don't think it's something to get pissed off about, either. I do think that competing theories, challenging orthodoxies, etc. is good in general, no matter how outrageous some people consider the other views to be.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:56 AM

342 posts, read 1,793,934 times
Quote:
Try and not let it bother you. I know that is easier said than done. I tend to get very angry about it myself. Most people would like to forget that 9/11 ever happened. It is what some people tend to do after a tragedy. They also start to sympathize with the enemy. Personally, I think we should never forget that day. We were attacked and could likely be attacked again. I will never forget.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:01 AM

170 posts, read 477,429 times
Hmph..I grew up just over the river from the towers. Every morning on my way to school I would see then in the horizon. When I visit home, I look at the horizon..and it's not the same. To visit ground zero personally and see it up close and personal was an even bigger blow. This will always remind me of the damage done to our people and country. I will never forget.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:26 AM

857 posts, read 2,003,020 times
Thinking is never a bad thing. You don't have to agree, but the fact that people are questioning is ALWAYS a good thing...

Old 02-07-2008, 06:51 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,908,834 times
Smile Jersey

Quote:
Man, I may be physically in Jersey but my mind is ALL JERSEY tonight! I am sooooo mad!
Sounds like they *"got your Jersey up"?

*That a cute little Jerseyism from my friend Karla with a K. She's another Jersey girl living in Fl. You would like her. She's just like us

Deep breathe in and out- Crack a cold one or pop a bottle open. Think of the neat wineries you'll be near when you move back to NJ.

Personally I'm going to sip a little Frangelico before I hit the hay. Hubster is working late late tonight.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:31 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Shanny is obvioously ignoring the truth. Thierry Meyssan told me himself. And no member of the religion of peace would ever harm anyone. You are obviously part of the conspiracy yourself.

I worked with one of those guys. He had some good ones besides 9/11. Disney is a govt agency to control children, chips implanted in all soldiers's brains, etc etc. We called him Crazy Jim. Believe it or not I liked the guy, he had alot of interesting stories from when he was a local bigwig in the music business. (and the pics to back up what he was saying)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey