Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 04:32 PM

35 posts, read 72,167 times

Advertisements

Ok. Here's the deal....I haven't been to the Jersey shore in a long time and I am coming down for Memorial Day weekend from Maine. Crazy, right? I can't get Bobby Rydel's Wildwood Days song outta my head, Yeah, Maine..we have Lobster! It is dreamy..but believe me by the end of the summer you get sick of it. .....In Maine we also have killer clams and alot of innovative, delicious food in foodie town, Portland. HOWEVER, I am missing a nice Italian hoagie (an Italian in New England includes a raggedy piece of low grade ham, some sort of cheese, green peppers and olives. I KNOW...GASP!!! What the #@$#&*(¥€×+??
I also want a nice simple piece of thin, cheap pizza (nothing gourmet and foodie)
And some board walk fries. I grew up going to the De)aware beaches and miss Thrashers with the salt and vinegar. I can't wait to relive some crazy college days at the Jersey shore with my friends less than month away,
Please give me the must have foods on my short visit!
Oh my gosh....is the Tully Nut place still there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey