Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2017, 11:42 AM

1 posts, read 464 times

Advertisements

Reason for termination-3 point system
First offense I was in harlem and guy said I hit his car. I did not the cop that came did not do a report as he did not feel as thoug I was guilty of this accident there was absolutely no damage to my truck. Second wright up seat belt ticket in my personal vehicle that was not reported. I did report this to my superviser Wanda. She stated not to worry about it. She later got fired. They ran a check on my CDL license and saw the ticket I got written up for not telling them I obtained a seat belt ticket aside from the truth. Third offense I work overnights and got a full 8 hours sleep that night I think it was about 3-4 am and I drifted the truck into the divider. I hit the side mirror. Cameras show I fell asleep for about 30 seconds. Had I felt fatique I would have pulled over and slept as I always did. I did damage the side mirror. This was a accident. Do you think I can still collect? Do you think I will be penalized?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2017, 12:09 PM

551 posts, read 1,188,279 times
Cant collect if terminated for cause
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey