Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2017, 05:21 AM

1 posts, read 2,533 times

Advertisements

I need some feed back on Kings Grant in Marlton NJ. I seen a couple of townhomes inside that community. I loved the size of the homes there and planning on putting and offer located in Governors Walk. Anyone encounter issues living there? And there homes are little cheaper and homes are bigger. Would resell value be an issue down the road.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 10:50 AM

32,923 posts, read 36,323,847 times
I used to live in that neighborhood. All of the HOA areas have names. Is that by Coventry Circle West?

I really liked living there. It's not just another housing development, it's a planned community. It used to be a cranberry farm, and it is a Pine Barrens buffer zone.

I have no idea if you'd have a problem selling.

Old 07-30-2017, 09:44 PM

13 posts, read 13,027 times
Kings Grant is a beautiful community and resale does not take as much time as the average condo in the state of NJ. I was engaged to a fellow that lived there and we loved it there. tHE HOA dues are a little high relative to other condos in the county but it is money well spend condisdering the safetly and attractive development that it is. I especially loved the whole community pride that came with living in Kinds Grant!

Old 08-23-2017, 09:13 PM

18 posts, read 20,455 times
I just an offer on a condo there .... waiting to hear but I am in love with the place. Just wondering if anyone can tell me where the nearest supermarket/post office/Trader Joe's is? Or the post office or the name of the cable company which serves Marlton? Any help will be much aprecaiated

Old 08-24-2017, 10:40 AM

17 posts, read 22,160 times
There is only one trader Joe's in the area and it's in Marlton, so you'd be fine. There is also a big shoprite on route 70 few miles away.

One thing - get used to driving. There is nothing really walking distance.

I'd assume you'd be served by Comcast, but maybe also Verizon Fios. Check their website.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:39 PM

32,923 posts, read 36,323,847 times
The post office is on E. Main St. in Marlton. Kings Grant is in Evesham Township but not Marlton proper.

Marlton: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ma...!4d-74.9218324

Evesham Township: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ev...!4d-74.8857989

You have the choice of Comcast or Verizon Fios for internet/cable.

Marlton ShopRite is the closest, but there are several others a reasonable distance away in Cherry Hill, Medford, and Berlin. I shopped at all of them depending on the other stops I intended to make that day.

There's also Aldi on Rt. 70 and Rastelli Market Fresh (expensive) on Rt. 73. Target isn't far from Rastelli. Produce Junction on Rt. 70 has great prices. They don't always have what you want, and some items are only sold by the bag or in bunches. It's still worth a stop if you're near.

How long have you been out of the States?

Old 10-10-2019, 08:50 PM
zaa

1 posts, read 1,533 times
Most of the homes there are very nice, and come in a range of sizes perfect for what you’re looking for. However, it is a very full community, there aren’t too many offers for homes right now in that community. But if you were to move in there( considering this post is 2 years old I’m sure a decision has been made)Then I’m sure you’d find a good home for a good price.

I’m not sure which area Governors walk is, but I don’t believe it’s much different from the rest of the community, and I’m sure you will end up just fine.

Last edited by zaa; 10-10-2019 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: reread the post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey