Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 08:50 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, you don't disappoint .

i know.

its time that we focus on the real criminals, the police and other members of the criminal justice industrial complex. the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world and people like to believe that we live in a free country.

Old 11-27-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetBobTX View Post
Don't commit a crime, you won't do the time. Sorry if you don't like the laws that are passed. Narcotics are illicit for a reason.
the government doesnt have a right to make actions criminal that arent actually criminal violations. no victim, no crime.

i couldnt care less what you think the reason is for narcotics being illegal. it is everyone's natural right to consume anything they want. that is the beginning and end of that "debate."

you clearly believe that the government knows better than us and the government owns your body. that is fine. you can sign away your rights to the government if you want to. i never signed anything saying that i am willing to do that.

Old 11-27-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
You are free to exit the United States at any time, no one is keeping you here. By your own admission and logic there are no laws, so I can burglarize your house because nothing can stop me from doing that. There is no debate, you are simply delusional.
i dont need to exit the united states, the US government should change to respect people's rights.

i never said that no laws are legitimate, there just needs to be a victim. if you damage my property and steal my property, then i am a victim and you have committed a crime.

Old 11-27-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
If you purchase or utilize an illicit narcotic, then you in fact have committed a crime. See what I did there, you don't get to pick and choose what is illegal and legal. Maybe you need to be educated a little bit.
so you basically believe that might makes right and you couldnt care less about moral and immoral? not surprising from someone who worships the government as if it were his god. tyrannical government is evil, not obeying it is our right. but we comply because they have the power, not because they are right.

Old 11-27-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
You're not providing any sort of alternative. What is the alternative? Anarchy? You want de-criminalization of all narcotics.

I'll humor your nonsensical babblings for a moment and present to you a very plausible scenario. Narcotics are de-criminalized, someone purchases it and a minor ingests it and dies, the blood is on whos hands?

It's the same reason why NJ has some of the strictest and draconian gun laws in the USA.
im not required to provide an alternative.

your scenario is completely meaningless. anyone can dream of bad outcomes out of any situation. your house is full of chemicals that could kill a child if ingested. the bottom line is that the government doesnt own our bodies and so they cant tell us what we can or cant put in them.

you are unhappy with the gun rights here but you are perfectly fine with the government infringing on our other rights? you probably incorrectly believe that you support limited government. you actually support unlimited government as long as you have been convinced (using pathetically weak logic) that its ok in this instance for the government to control what we do.

Old 11-27-2020, 06:21 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im not required to provide an alternative.

your scenario is completely meaningless.
Required , no. As we are not required to pay attention to your made up BS bias agenda '

Not only is your own scenario meaningless, .............it dangerously ignorant.

Old 11-28-2020, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Thank god I escaped communist NJ. I am much happier. You are obviously not capable of having an even logical conversation.
you are much closer to a communist than i am. you believe in the government controlling every aspect of our lives. you have no respect for individual rights. people getting locked in a prison cell for things that they do to themselves is what isnt logical, my position is totally logical.

but when government is your religion (as it is for you) there is no logic that doesnt justify government control over our lives.

Old 11-28-2020, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Required , no. As we are not required to pay attention to your made up BS bias agenda '

Not only is your own scenario meaningless, .............it dangerously ignorant.
i think that when i am voicing opposition to drug laws and other laws that violate our rights, the alternative is pretty clear. to end the drug laws and free the people who were harmed by them. laws should be for when there is a victim, we need an overhaul of our laws.

that isnt the only change that needs to happen but its a pretty simple and obvious one. as much as id like the police to be arrested for kidnapping people, i dont expect that to happen until a militant force developed to protect citizens from the government is put together.

Old 11-28-2020, 09:04 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i think that when i am voicing opposition to drug laws and other laws that violate our rights, the alternative is pretty clear. to end the drug laws and free the people who were harmed by them. laws should be for when there is a victim, we need an overhaul of our laws.
The Laws protect us it's what 99.9% of the citizens that want protection from people who do illegal things who hate the Police and think any law that hurts a criminal is bad, basically you. Laws don't violate our rights the laws protect them , it's folks like you that are ignorant to the World around them that are a threat to my rights and my life.

Old 11-28-2020, 09:09 AM

Quote:
The Laws protect us it's what 99.9% of the citizens that want protection from people who do illegal things who hate the Police and think any law that hurts a criminal is bad, basically you. Laws don't violate our rights the laws protect them , it's folks like you that are ignorant to the World around them that are a threat to my rights and my life.
that is just government worshipping bs. supporting laws for the sake of supporting laws is the most dangerous thing for you. nobody has ever died in greater numbers than when governments violate the rights of their people. laws arent automatically righteous just because some politicians pass them. the fact is that many laws can be eliminated and you will be no worse off for it (you would be better off). that doesnt include laws protecting against physical harm, theft, rape, etc. real crimes. i have no problem with them and if police just focused on real crimes, people wouldnt hate them so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey