Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2021, 02:16 PM

3,430 posts, read 1,842,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baycurious123 View Post
Trump is inseparable from the GOP now. Jack doesn't exist in isolation. He seems like a reasonable candidate, but the GOP are now the party of Trump, so that makes him someone that I couldn't consider voting for. It's that simple.
Jack has nothing to do with Trump... Come on, man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baycurious123 View Post
He inherited hundreds of millions of dollars from his father. I know you people are impervious to information, but that is objectively documented fact.

There isn't any point trying to communicate with someone who can't be reasoned with, so I'm not going to bother trying.
The act of inheriting money from one's parents is not unique. Please do better.

I would encourage you to vote Republican.

If you do not.. You have your reward.

Vote Jack. (I believe you can do it!)

Old 09-30-2021, 02:23 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
The act of inheriting money from one's parents is not unique. Please do better.

I would encourage you to vote Republican.

If you do not.. You have your reward.

Vote Jack. (I believe you can do it!)
I dont know Jacks financial situation but Phil Murphy is the king of wealthy sleeze. He kicked off his last campaign running millions out of pocket by doing non-stop commercials. He dicated his governorship from his 23 bedroom mansion in Italy all summer before he told us not to leave the state and appointed reststop names after elites who lived in his neighborhood.

When asked what his favorite NJ vegetable was he stated Broccoli which everyone knows is not NJ at all.

Old 09-30-2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
I dont know Jacks financial situation but Phil Murphy is the king of wealthy sleeze. He kicked off his last campaign running millions out of pocket by doing non-stop commercials. He dicated his governorship from his 23 bedroom mansion in Italy all summer before he told us not to leave the state and appointed reststop names after elites who lived in his neighborhood.

When asked what his favorite NJ vegetable was he stated Broccoli which everyone knows is not NJ at all.
The ignorance towards Trump is exactly why he will be re-elected in 2024. (Could put an "again" after that, but, hey.) LOL I didn't know that about Broccoli!!! I am reminded of Dana Carvey on SNL.

NJ produces a lot of Eggplant

Old 09-30-2021, 02:52 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Quote:
The ignorance towards Trump is exactly why he will be re-elected in 2024. (Could put an "again" after that, but, hey.) LOL I didn't know that about Broccoli!!! I am reminded of Dana Carvey on SNL.

NJ produces a lot of Eggplant
It sure does, most of the supply of it! Along with delicious tomatoes and corn.

Yep, these Biden lovers on here would rather take someone with an eggplant as a mind over someone who is successful and wants everyone to be free and prosper. Its still good to know that he is living rent free in their minds. Trump will be elected for a third time.

Old 09-30-2021, 02:54 PM

4,029 posts, read 3,639,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Of all things to gripe about. If someone asked me what my favorite NJ vegetable is I would probably say Taylor ham.

Old 10-01-2021, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
Of all things to gripe about. If someone asked me what my favorite NJ vegetable is I would probably say Taylor ham.
Just imagine if it was Trump.

Old 10-01-2021, 06:32 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Just imagine if it was Trump.
Trump is your favorite NJ vegetable?

Old 10-01-2021, 07:30 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
If I had voted for Biden, I'd be talking about Trump too. God forbid you wouldn't want to talk about Biden's first year in office. Perhaps the worst in our country's history.

Old 10-01-2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Trump is your favorite NJ vegetable?
What is the difference between fruits and vegetables again?

If I remember right.. Vegetables come out of the ground, fruits from trees.

This is why tomatos and potatos are vegetables and apples and pears are fruits ?

Now.. one of Trump's first properties was in East Orange, NJ. Trump was a very successful businessman, and some of these Democratic folks (Obama word) could do well or take a Masterclass or something on how to grow money and have a lot of it, to be successful. I hear he had to use like every last dollar he had to finance the 2016 campaigns. Thankfully, he defeated Hillary!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey