Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 10:24 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
How do you know you when you are at a gay picnic?
The hot dogs taste like ****.
Hey now...I said PC and Clean : )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2008, 10:28 AM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
That is a joke, incidentally, I could never feel comfortable using in the NM forum. If you want a reason why I miss NJ, this is it. I can tell a joke like that to anyone at home. Here, there would be instant rebuke.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:31 AM

40 posts, read 144,132 times
That's a good one, mike0421. lol!

Old 05-22-2008, 10:37 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,607,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Cute............but if you're trying to be PC

I don't exactly consider that PC...could get many Catholics's knickers in a twist
An English, Scottish and Irish couple decide to go out golfing one day... the woman get to tee off first so the English woman steps up to the tee, sets her ball and takes a swing...she go flying up in the air...lands on her backside and there she lay all exposed. Her husband says, "good grief woman... you haven't any panies on!"..she replies "with the house keeping money you give me, I can't afford any panties!". So husband hands her a ten pound note and say "go and get yourself some panties!" Next, the Scottish woman gets up to tee off and the same thing happens... and her husband says "for God sakes woman... you have ney knickers on"... she says "with the hoose keepin' money you give me, I canny afford ney knickers"..so hubby hands her a 5 pound note and says "now go and get yourself some knickers hen". Next the Irish wife steps up to the tee..same thing! The husbands say "for goodness sakes woman, where's ya knickers!"..she also states "with the house keepin' money you give me, I can't afford no knickers!".. so hubby responds.."well here's a colm, at least tidy yourself up".

Old 05-22-2008, 10:39 AM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,364,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
How do you know you when you are at a gay picnic?
The hot dogs taste like ****.
LOL, though, I'll admit, that was less than appetizing to read after just finishing lunch.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:42 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,935,683 times
Sue and Janet, two married girls go out to the bar for drinks one night. The end up having too many and decide to walk home instead of driving. As they are making their way home, the realize that they have to pee really badly, so they stop off in the cemetery to pee. They grope around in their purses for a tissue or anything else they can use for TP and they find nothing, so they decide to use their panties. They squat down and pee, use their panties to wipe and then discard them in a garbage can in the cemetery. The next morning Sue's husband calls Janet's husband and says, "Do you have any idea what the girls were up to last night? I'm really worried, Sue came home without any panties on!" Janet's husband says "You think that's bad, not only did Janet come home with no panties on, she also had a ribbon stuck to her a$$ that said....from all the boys at the firehouse, thanks for the memories!"

Old 05-22-2008, 12:09 PM

1,369 posts, read 4,638,966 times
A man and his wife were driving their Recreational Vehicle across the country and were nearing a town spelled Kissimee. They noted the strange spelling and tried to figure how to pronounce it - KISS-a-me; kis-A-me; kis-a-ME. They grew more perplexed as they drove into the town.

Since they were hungry, they pulled into a place to get something to eat. At the counter, the man said to the waitress:

"My wife and I can't seem to be able to figure out how to pronounce this place. Will you tell me where we are and say it very slowly so that I can understand."

The waitress looked at him and said: "Buuurrrgerrr Kiiiinnnng."

~Shanny

Old 05-22-2008, 12:15 PM

A man walks into the front door of a bar. He is obviously drunk. he staggers up to the bar, seats himself on a stool, and with a belch, asks the bartender for a drink.

The bartender politely informs the man that it appears that he has already had plenty to drink, he could not be served additional liquor at this bar but could get a cab called for him.

The drunk is briefly surprised then softly scoffs, grumbles, climbs down off the bar stool, and staggers out the front door.

A few minutes later, the same drunk stumbles in the side door of the bar. He wobbles up to the bar and hollers for a drink. The bartender comes over, and still politely--but more firmly refuses service to the man due to his inebriation. Again, the bartender offers to call a cab for him.

The drunk looks at the bartender for a moment angrily, curses, and shows himself out the side door, all the while grumbling and shaking his head.

A few minutes later, the same drunk bursts in through the back door of the bar. He plops himself up on a bar stool, gathers his wits, and belligerently orders a drink.

The bartender comes over and emphatically reminds the man that he is clearly drunk, will be served no drinks, and either a cab or the police will be called immediately.

The surprised drunk looks at the bartender and in hopeless anguish, cries "Man! How many bars do you work at?"

Old 05-22-2008, 12:22 PM

3,269 posts, read 9,935,547 times
Q: What do you say to a man with five penises?

A: Your jeans fit like a glove.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKOK View Post
Q: What do you say to a man with five penises?

A: Your jeans fit like a glove.
an oldie but a goodie

I like drinking jokes, here's another good one:

An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender asks him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way: ordering three pints and drinking them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss." The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs. "Oh, no," he says, "Everyone's fine. I've just quit drinking."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey