Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2024, 02:06 PM

374 posts, read 96,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaStevens View Post
Neat! Is this thread about Trump rallies or the Biden administration? You just can't resist whataboutism?
I was just answering your question about why some of Trump's campaign is "dystopian." He has to talk about the nightmarish policies of the current administration. I agree it would be a short thread if we started discussing Biden's crowd sizes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2024, 03:44 PM

10,820 posts, read 7,290,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtolympus View Post
Did you listen to the whole video? That is definitely Trump speaking. Network news is not interested in showing the large crowd. Most Twitter users didn't bring their drone.
Its also a secret service protected area, and i'm sure airspace is limited to who can fly a drone.

Old 05-29-2024, 04:47 PM

10,820 posts, read 7,290,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaStevens View Post
Amazing that all actual evidence seems to point to a crowd smaller than 25k people. Maybe you guys should just admit that you believe in the 25k number because you have faith in the almighty Trump, and no actual evidence to the contrary will sway your belief. You know, really lean in to the cult thing!
You know Trump didn't give that number, it was the secret service and law enforcement. If you have issues with crowd size from your keyboard, maybe you can contact them or see for yourself?

I feel your bitterness and jealousy though. I cannot think of a single Democrat who could draw a crowd of even more than a dozen or so for a rally. Even the President of the United States, who got more votes than any person in history, has a difficult time pulling together a group of 10 people.

Trump now seems to cut Bidens lead in NJ to actually beating him. The May 24th Emerson poll has Trump at 46% and Biden at 44% in New Jersey.
https://www.insidernj.com/emerson-po...p-46-biden-44/

Old 05-29-2024, 07:07 PM

10,232 posts, read 19,333,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Trump now seems to cut Bidens lead in NJ to actually beating him. The May 24th Emerson poll has Trump at 46% and Biden at 44% in New Jersey.
https://www.insidernj.com/emerson-po...p-46-biden-44/
That appears to be a nationwide poll. No way is Trump going to win in NJ and if a pollster says so, I'd suspect them of taking advantage of local marijuana laws.

Old 05-30-2024, 05:02 AM

5,308 posts, read 3,877,863 times
I highly doubt Trump would beat any Democrat if we even were to have a fair election in NJ. And we ain't getting that.

Old 05-30-2024, 03:31 PM

51,502 posts, read 37,181,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
They decided not to bring a case against Biden because he was just an "elderly man with a poor memory".

Which is to say the FBI reserves the right to kill anyone they execute a search warrant on. And sometimes they do.
Yes, every time any police officer serves a warrant they have the right to use deadly force if threatened, whether local cops or federal. It’s standard. Biden’s warrant had the same disclaimer, it’s SOP. You think if the wording wasn’t in there, the cops would need authorization to defend themselves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey