Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2024, 11:16 AM

374 posts, read 94,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Did I say that? No, I did not. And I don't hate him. He once told me I was terrific (on a business call, pre-running for President.) He was certainly right about that.

It is his ego and self-centeredness that make me not want him for President. That does not make someone a good leader in government. He brings his personal dislikes into office and lets them influence decisions that should be about what is best for the country.
His personal dislikes? He doesn't like open borders with millions of illegals coming into our country unchecked for human trafficking, terrorists and fentanyl. He doesn't like other countries when they don't pay their fair share. He doesn't like men competing is women's sports and dressing in women's locker rooms. And stuff like that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2024, 11:26 AM

19,221 posts, read 25,539,952 times
It should be fascinating to see how Donald's acolytes will attempt to defend one of his campaign's latest posts. This was reported by every major news source--with the exception of Fox, of course.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-69045271

Old 05-21-2024, 12:02 PM

5,300 posts, read 3,869,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
It should be fascinating to see how Donald's acolytes will attempt to defend one of his campaign's latest posts. This was reported by every major news source--with the exception of Fox, of course.

That should definitely disqualify him unlike Biden's SOTU Munich Beer Hall address.

Old 05-21-2024, 01:39 PM

10,794 posts, read 7,275,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
That should definitely disqualify him unlike Biden's SOTU Munich Beer Hall address.
It was obviously a setup, and posted by an intern. Lets read the small writing in a post that was only available to see by zooming in 400%.

A distraction needed after the Biden/DOJ hate crime of putting Trump in jail turned into a disaster, and Cohen setup the payment to embezzle money and was caught lying on the stand.

Do you know who puts their political enemies in jail in Kangaroo courts? Putin, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Hitler and Democrats.

Old 05-21-2024, 03:03 PM

89,035 posts, read 85,623,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
Ego and self centeredness is part of the package of nearly every politician. Personal dislikes? Looked around the past 3 plus years and seen what is going on?
Not going to argue with what I bolded!

I haven't had time to surf the net following local politicians over the past three years. I was out of the country full-time caring for my dying S.O. until last spring. You get a different perspective seeing the USA from other eyes, and they cover a lot of world news we never see here because our media is so turned inward and focused on the stupid stuff and personalities rather than issues, and when they do cover what is happening globally, it's never objectively but always with some sort of dramatic or exaggerated twist.

Old 05-21-2024, 08:42 PM

Quote:

It would be more fascinating if they actually reported the news rather than another Trump hit piece.

Old 05-21-2024, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Let see how "every major news source" handles this bomb shell from today's Manhattan trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buqi0RQ1ZjU

Old 05-22-2024, 01:55 AM

10,794 posts, read 7,275,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtolympus View Post
Let see how "every major news source" handles this bomb shell from today's Manhattan trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buqi0RQ1ZjU
Biden authorized the FBI to use deadly force on Trump and his family.

Old 05-22-2024, 07:02 AM

51,471 posts, read 37,142,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtolympus View Post
Yes, I agree. The crowds were amazing. Especially when considering NJ is a "blue" state. Try to find anything like it for Binden.
Cape May County has been Red as a fire engine for many years.

Old 05-22-2024, 07:04 AM

51,471 posts, read 37,142,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Glad you brought up the year 2015 again. I see you don't bring up any of Bidens sins, which are far, far worse. Honestly, none of the items you listed except the first one is a sin.
No one is making Biden out to be the second coming of Christ like they do with Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey