Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 10:29 PM

15 posts, read 58,267 times

Advertisements

And, just as an fyi, once you are on NJ Transit at the Newark/Liberty International stop, you are 15 minutes AT MOST from Penn Station. If safety is your issue, go to the airport to park. I promise its the best option.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2008, 05:34 AM

2,689 posts, read 3,967,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-to-West View Post
Maybe I missed the Newark stop (and sometimes it stops in Harrison), but I don't think anyone can argue, that if safety is your concern, the airport is better than parking in Newark. The parking at Newark/Liberty International Airport is much safer than the parking in Newark or Harrison. I would choose the airport every time for a trip to the area. I would never park in Newark or Harrison. Your car won't be stolen from the airport, and nobody will bother you at the airport. I'm sorry, but it's just safer and easier. Try to argue with me.
PATH stops at harrison, NJT does not. if you like to spend more money and time, then that is what is good for you.
I wouldn't park in Newark either but that doesn't make the airport a good choice. In my 25 years of commuting to NYC from the shore area I think I've tried everything except parking at the airport
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey