Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2008, 07:30 AM

517 posts, read 1,965,237 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know about Crosspointe or Society Hill in East Brusnwick? How are these neighborhoods? Ever live there? What's it like? Any other suggestions for condos in the area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 08:15 AM

208 posts, read 853,442 times
I sell and rent a lot in Crosspointe. It's a nice area and great for commuters. Society Hill is nice but if you are commuting anywhere north, this is about 15 minutes further just to get up Rt 18 to where Crosspointe gets you. Some nice newer communities are Country Woods and Kingswood Station, but are also a hike to get to the Northern end of EB, as well as Windsong. Those last three are the three newest communities. Fox Meadow is considered one of the most prestigious townhome complexes but is a little older.
I do not recommend Dunhams Court, Carriage Square, or The Courts. Good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions. I live in EB so I know the area very well.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:50 AM

517 posts, read 1,965,237 times
Jillian, thank you. What's the best online source of info about these locations? Specific listings, etc. Can you send me a pm? Thanks.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:12 AM

2 posts, read 8,285 times
Default Kingswood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwa View Post
Jillian, thank you. What's the best online source of info about these locations? Specific listings, etc. Can you send me a pm? Thanks.
My husband and I are selling our condo in Kingswood Station. End unit at the dead end, bottom floor (a quiet single guy who is never home and is always on business trips lives above me), 2 bedrooms (master has walk-in closet), 1 bathroom, all newer appliances, eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room and laundry room.

Last edited by chelle09; 01-21-2009 at 09:26 AM..

Old 06-05-2009, 07:57 PM

1 posts, read 6,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelle09 View Post
My husband and I are selling our condo in Kingswood Station. End unit at the dead end, bottom floor (a quiet single guy who is never home and is always on business trips lives above me), 2 bedrooms (master has walk-in closet), 1 bathroom, all newer appliances, eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room and laundry room.
Hello Chello09- I'm new to this site and don't even know how I would get a reply from you but how much are you selling your condo for?

Old 06-06-2009, 06:24 AM

208 posts, read 853,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Vidal View Post
Hello Chello09- I'm new to this site and don't even know how I would get a reply from you but how much are you selling your condo for?
There are six currently available in this complex. Chello09 is a 2 bedroom, 1 full bath and is at 224k. The other five range from 244k to 279k and are all 2 bedroom and 2 full bath.

Old 06-06-2009, 10:34 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,100,073 times
Crosspointe is a great complex for people starting out. There are four units that are offered:

Ambiance (approx 450 square feet)
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath

Brittany (approx 700 square feet)
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath

The Court (approx 1000 square feet)
2 Bedroom / 1 Bath

The Esprit Townhouse (approx 1200 square feet)
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bath

You can also my Crosspointe Resource site:

Welcome To Crosspointe Neighbors

It is a Crosspointe Resource guide that provides all the information about the community as far as listings both currently on the market as well as listings that have recently sold.

Good luck with your search

Old 06-06-2009, 10:36 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,100,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelle09 View Post
Dorchester Drive?

Old 02-28-2012, 03:56 PM

107 posts, read 201,986 times
I do not recommend dunham's court!! It is messy on the outside, it looks like no one cares about any type of maintenance. I was looking around for an apt. And came across this complex and i did a walk through and did not like what i saw. Cut branches and twigs all over the ground, there was a half empty vodka bottle on the ground and i went back at night to see how it looked and there are parts that are very dark. Many of the lamp posts have no working light bulbs. I guess no one cares at that complex. I will keep looking, i know there are alot better and cleaner ones out there. Good luck to everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: