Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 08:37 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,521,566 times

Advertisements

well you must mean the Yves Delorme Libertine pattern, I went to the Yves Delorme Store, in Far Hills, NJ! Let me just say if you go talk to Carol and say you know me, and she will give you a discount or ask for one if interested. This is top of the line bedding. I love this stuff!!! Its on DeMunn Place and its addicting. I mean I cant stop! I bought the bathmats, towels, and whole bed set. The bed set is the best. I mean not a wrinkle , great quality and just a dream. Color is non fading I love it. Its worth the money!! Now I did find a few pieces on ebay, like these Euro shams for pretty cheap ( I bought the standard scams and bought the euro on ebay) So you can get a deal non used on ebay!! However its just top of the line quality!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 08:41 AM

The whole story began when I bought a JC pennys bedset for 250 dollars and washed it and it looked like crap. So I went to BBB and the same thing basically happened. I got fed up with the low quality of textiles especially with bedding. All made like crap and one washing and it just never looked the same. So I went right to the top because why should I keep spending not cheap money on this crap. So for a few Hundred dollars more, I got the best. This stuff lives up to its name , its excellent and my bed really is great. I washed it, and quality is THERE!!!! Its worth the money.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:56 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
The whole story began when I bought a JC pennys bedset for 250 dollars and washed it and it looked like crap. So I went to BBB and the same thing basically happened. I got fed up with the low quality of textiles especially with bedding. All made like crap and one washing and it just never looked the same. So I went right to the top because why should I keep spending not cheap money on this crap. So for a few Hundred dollars more, I got the best. This stuff lives up to its name , its excellent and my bed really is great. I washed it, and quality is THERE!!!! Its worth the money.

Morse, where is it made? Most linens today come from China, Pakistan hence the shoddy workmanship..I had ordered a really nice set from Montgomery Wards and it wasn't cheap..1 washing and the comforter was coming apart...made in Pakistan..urgh!!!

Old 12-17-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Morse, where is it made? Most linens today come from China, Pakistan hence the shoddy workmanship..I had ordered a really nice set from Montgomery Wards and it wasn't cheap..1 washing and the comforter was coming apart...made in Pakistan..urgh!!!
I made sure this time I did not buy this crap that you mentioned for the exact same reason!!! Here is the list
all my bedding, here is the line up, all Yves Delorme

Duvet made in France
Sheets Made in France
Yves Delorme blanket made in Barcelona, Spain
Shams all 4 made in France
2 small boudior shams made in France
1 boudior sham made in Italy!!!!
1 small mohair blanket, only for show its way too beautiful to use made in France
Thats the Yves Delorme Brand

Now if you want the best blankets look up John Atkinson made in England, I have 1 blanket I bought brand new Merino Wool, ohh its great too!!

Also you can search Sferra brand or Telerie Toscane made in Italy. I cant give my word on these two brands but they are suppost to be great from Italy.

I refuse to buy any textile in china anymore due to the above story. SO there you go, mine is mostly France

Old 12-17-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
this is why I paid pretty good money for Yves, and if you add up all the junk I have bought, I am actually saving money! Kate its great!! Warning this becomes extremely addicting, this brand will cause you to dream in textile colors all night long! You will long for a new bedding in every room BEWARE!!!!

Old 12-17-2008, 09:42 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
this is why I paid pretty good money for Yves, and if you add up all the junk I have bought, I am actually saving money! Kate its great!! Warning this becomes extremely addicting, this brand will cause you to dream in textile colors all night long! You will long for a new bedding in every room BEWARE!!!!

I looked your set up on line..OMG Morse it is absolutely stunning
My bedroom is due for a complete redo..flooring , paint etc and I want these
Alas for hubbie, no more watching TV and EATING in the bed...lol

Old 12-17-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I looked your set up on line..OMG Morse it is absolutely stunning
My bedroom is due for a complete redo..flooring , paint etc and I want these
Alas for hubbie, no more watching TV and EATING in the bed...lol
Kate my set is great and beautiful, so go for it. Everything they make is better than the next. I love it. It is soooo worth the money. You know I have paid alot for things that were no way worth it, hair for example. This is worth it!!!! Thanks Kate and go for it. Mariyn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey