Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2009, 02:32 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,906,750 times

Advertisements

I just returned from the Laurita Winery in New Egypt. I wanted to share this info w/ you all since it was so so so gooood !!

The architecture, the stone walkway, the trees, the wood interior. Perfect!You feel like you stepped out of NJ & into California. It is absolutley beautiful there.

My friend & I had a wine tasting (six samples for $5.00) we sat by the fireplace & enjoyed a glass of wine. Then we had lunch upstairs overlooking the vineyards. Ahhhhh so nice. I highly suggest that the next time you are in the area, check this place out. It's fabulous. I just wish they opened earlier, like as soon as the bus take the kids off to school????

Laurita Winery
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 02:46 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,681,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
I just returned from the Laurita Winery in New Egypt. I wanted to share this info w/ you all since it was so so so gooood !!

The architecture, the stone walkway, the trees, the wood interior. Perfect!You feel like you stepped out of NJ & into California. It is absolutley beautiful there.

My friend & I had a wine tasting (six samples for $5.00) we sat by the fireplace & enjoyed a glass of wine. Then we had lunch upstairs overlooking the vineyards. Ahhhhh so nice. I highly suggest that the next time you are in the area, check this place out. It's fabulous. I just wish they opened earlier, like as soon as the bus take the kids off to school????

Laurita Winery
You rock!!! I'd love to stop there, I am a little far away though. Sounds lovely. I'll have to grab my SIL and go there one day (she's not all *that* far).

Old 01-09-2009, 07:33 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,906,750 times
Talking Life is good!

I clocked it today...I'm 4 miles to the Laurita Winery and 7 miles to the Jackson Premium Outlets.

Oh yes, Life is Good

but I'm 13 miles from the gym...soooooooooo LOL

Old 01-10-2009, 04:50 AM

32,925 posts, read 36,329,197 times
Jog over to Laurita? I have to stop there some time. I missed the grand opening then sort of forgot about it. I'm usually up that way when the weather is nice. I stop in New Egypt on the way to/from a park.

I've been to some of the wineries in my area: Renault, Valenzano, Amalthea to name a few. I've heard of others or seen advertising, but I had no idea that NJ, especially southern NJ, had so many.

Garden State Wine Growers Association - Wineries

I'm looking forward to stopping at Laurita.

Last edited by Gerania; 01-10-2009 at 05:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey