Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2008, 09:35 AM

3 posts, read 12,703 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I am new to this. We are moving to New Milford with our 9 mo old. I have been home with him but we are looking to put him in part time daycare when he turns 1 in April. Then in September, we will need full time daycare. Can anyone recommend a daycare in that area? We are looking in New Milford, Oradell, Paramus. Any suggestions are appreciated?? THANKS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2008, 08:05 AM

2 posts, read 16,388 times
Default We have the BEST daycare right in town

I'm so glad to recommend her. This woman runs a daycare from her home. There is a separate room designated for daycare use by the state. She's a registered daycare center and is trained in infant and child CPR.
She's allowed to have up to 5 children...right now there's 3....My son, her son and one other full-timer. They all love her. She has an assistant also, so there's always someone playing with the children.....she text messages my wife and I with a picture sometimes if our son is laughing or something like that.
About $1000/month....bet you can't beat it....
I can give you details. Email me back if you'd like more.

Karl M. Sajdera
385 Milford Avenue

Old 03-04-2008, 06:31 AM

3 posts, read 12,703 times
Hi Karl,

I would def like her info..Thanks!

Anisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksajdera View Post
I'm so glad to recommend her. This woman runs a daycare from her home. There is a separate room designated for daycare use by the state. She's a registered daycare center and is trained in infant and child CPR.
She's allowed to have up to 5 children...right now there's 3....My son, her son and one other full-timer. They all love her. She has an assistant also, so there's always someone playing with the children.....she text messages my wife and I with a picture sometimes if our son is laughing or something like that.
About $1000/month....bet you can't beat it....
I can give you details. Email me back if you'd like more.

Karl M. Sajdera
385 Milford Avenue

Old 04-08-2008, 03:57 PM

1 posts, read 5,437 times
Hi Karl
My doughter is 21 months old, and I am looking for good daycare in New milford or somevare close to as. Could you please give me the information of this day care, I need it from next week from 4/14 so I don't have mach time. THANKS!

Old 04-25-2008, 09:48 AM

1 posts, read 5,418 times
Default Daycare in New Milford NJ

The New Milford Presbyterian Day Care on River Road is a good one. My son started there when he was 19 months. There is also Carousel in Norwood and Westwood (they are awesome) but have limited space depending on the age. Your 9 month old should be okay to get in. Good luck.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:51 PM

1 posts, read 5,344 times
please send me the info,i had a 6 month old baby boy and we are looking for a part time day care in new milford - thank you

Old 02-06-2009, 07:17 PM

2 posts, read 9,642 times
The New Milford Presbyterian Day Care is disgusting! the new directer is HORRIBLE! AND FAT! AND THAT WOMAN WHO DOES THE TUITION HAS THE LOOK OF CONSTANT CONSTIPATION ON HER FAT FACE AS WELL!

Old 02-06-2009, 07:18 PM

2 posts, read 9,642 times
Did not like daycare
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey