Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2006, 09:48 AM

2 posts, read 7,741 times

Advertisements

HI,
I JUST WANT THE PEOPLE OF BAYONNE TO KNOW ABOUT THE 32cd STREET BRIDGE.SINCE THEY BUILT IT BACK IN 1969,THEY DID NOT PAINT IT
YET,SINCE THEY CONRAIL DID NOT EVEN PAINT IT 1 X,SINCE 1969 THIS LED TO THE MAIN BEAMS NOW HAVE HOLES IN THEM .YES HOLES YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THREW TO THE OTHER SIDE.I MUST SAY BAYONNE DOES SALT IT DOWN VERY WELL ,BUT CONRAIL SEEMS NOT TO CARE ABOUT THIS BRIDGE.
NOW IT NEEDS NOT JUST PAINT BUT THEY MOST GET IRON WORKERS TO FIX ,THE HOLES BEFORE THEY BECOME ANY LARGER.IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CONRAIL PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THESE BRIDGE IS A VERY IMPORTANT BRIDGE TO BAYONNE.THEY BEST GET THERE BUTTS MOVING BEFORE THE IRON CORRODES EVEN MORE.IF THE MAYOR OF BAYONNE EVER SAW THESE HOLES HE WOULD NOT BELIVE HOW FAST THE BRIDGE CORRODED.ALOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE DRINK BEER AND WINE ON TOP OF THIS BRIDGE,THEN THEY RELIEVE THEMSELVES ON TO THE IRON BEAMS ,WHICH IS ACID WHICH MAKES THE BEAMS RUST AWAY MUCH MUCH FASTER.THANK YOU ALL VERY KINDLY PLEASE KEEP BAYONNE CLEAN AND SAFE FOR US AND OUR YOUNG KIDS AND PLEASE DONATE IF YOU COULD
EVEN A SINGLE DOLLAR TO THE DRUG PROGRAM D.A.R.E. HELP THE YOUNG KIDS BE STAY FAR AWAY FROM ANY TYPE OF DRUG PLEASE HELP DARE NOW
THANKS AGAIN HAWK1956
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2006, 04:37 PM

2 posts, read 3,772 times
Hi, If you found your way here, I'm sure you can find out how to reach Conrail.
I found your post interesting , get in touch with Bayonne City Hall , they can direct you on finding the info that you need.
Good luck ( a fellow Bayonne resident)

Old 03-10-2007, 02:10 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,694,578 times
Default I'm surprised that bridge is that "young" (m)

i grew up in bayonne and always remember it being there. what was there before?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey