Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 3,393 times

Advertisements

I know that this is a very old thread, but I had to give it a try, here goes nothing.
I'm from Egypt, and I'm currently looking for an engagement dress ... I came across a shop in Cairo which sells imported dresses from the States. I fell in love with one with the garment tag 'Velesca' ... it was highly overpriced (I know because another dress had the same price (about 900 $), and I found that one group usa website for 190 $ !!!!!
The problem (as many may have forseen) all my searches on the internet for Velesca came out with nothing, spare this thread, and few bridal websites that state that they sell this trademark, but have no photos of any of their dresses. I have an old male friend from college who currently lives in Manhattan, I can ask him to buy me the dress and ship it to me all the way to Egypt (which will definetly be cheaper than buying it straight from that swindler shop where I initially found it). Another option is a friend of a friend of mine who lives in New Jersey. Problem is I have no idea if this dress is available or not, nor my size, nor if they have any other colours (the one I tried was beige, and I'd like a slightly darker shade to match my skin tone)
My whole searches came up with a single piece of information that is
Velesca
(212) 971-6705
222 W 37th St,
New York, NY 10018+9036
no more!
What I'd really want any of you to help with is as follows, if I explain the style of the dress, can anyone who lives nearby check the availability of my size, as well as the colours and price of that gown. It was a strapless ball gown, the bodice was satin with a slim satin belt at the natural waist, and the lower part was multi-tiered with one tier plain alternating with a pleated one (couldn't tell whether the tiers were chiffon, tulle or organza)
I'D REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE ME ... I'M REALLY DESPERATE TO GET THAT GOWN!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 12:16 PM

336 posts, read 1,296,405 times
Is this the dress? Go to Gallery at the top of the page I think you might find it here.

One more thing please be careful of fraude when buying dress off the net.

Naperville IL Bridal Boutique - Wedding Gowns Naperville IL

Last edited by 0706772; 04-13-2009 at 12:57 PM..

Old 06-28-2010, 08:07 AM

1 posts, read 2,195 times
hello i'm from Egypt 2.....Would u please tell me where is that shop which sells imported dresses from the States,,Thank u!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey