Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you and your family get the flu vaccine?
Yes, we ALL do every year. 0 0%
Yes, I DO but my children do not. 0 0%
While my children do, I do not. 0 0%
No one in my family gets the vaccine. 8 100.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 12:38 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times

Advertisements

Doctor Recommends Avoiding Flu Shot, Taking Vitamin D Instead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
You rely on those who do vaccinate themselves and their children (for much more than the flu), so you don't have to, while at the same time, you try to convince everyone who does vax, not to.

You're playing your little game to your own detriment. If you were smart, you'd shut your pie-hole, and let those who vax, vax. Only going keep your little un-vaxed commune that much safer.
Government Banned Flu Vaccines for Your Children You are sooo wrong,and you make no sense....why would I rely on you to vaccinate, and then turn around and try to convince you not to?...Whether you do, or don't does not determine whether I feel I "have to" or not.....I'm not playing a game at all, but you should quit playing your game of"lets keep our heads in the sand".I could insult you as well..... I don't feel the need to stoop to your level................the flue vaccine can actually weaken the immune system and make you predisposed to the illness. the vaccine is worthless at best, and should be avoided. Not only are they loaded with toxic chemicals, but many people will come down with the flu shortly after recieving the vaccine.

Old 07-07-2011, 01:47 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Government Banned Flu Vaccines for Your Children You are sooo wrong,and you make no sense....why would I rely on you to vaccinate, and then turn around and try to convince you not to?...
Because anti-vaxers, as a whole, are just THAT delusional.

Risk what you want to. Just like vaxer's do, so you don't have to.

Quote:
Whether you do, or don't does not determine whether I feel I "have to" or not.....
It sure does, b/c you don't know the world in which you live without vaccines.

Quote:
I'm not playing a game at all, but you should quit playing your game of"lets keep our heads in the sand".I could insult you as well..... I don't feel the need to stoop to your level................the flue vaccine can actually weaken the immune system and make you predisposed to the illness.
You are playing a game with your head firmly planted in the sand.

Quote:
.....the vaccine is worthless at best, and should be avoided. Not only are they loaded with toxic chemicals, but many people will come down with the flu shortly after recieving the vaccine.
And they contracted the flu from the vax? You've got proof that they weren't already infected with the flu? You do, right?

Should the day come, are you opposed to an HIV vaccine too? A vaccine that will prevent a specific or all types of cancer?

Old 07-15-2011, 06:21 PM

There now!!!Did that make you feel better??

Old 07-16-2011, 06:41 AM

5,439 posts, read 16,863,723 times
We don't get any vaccines including our baby, but that is just us.
we're also over here in the hills drinking our milk right out of the udder

when i am in nj im not out hanging out at the mall etc. thats not to say i never leave the house...

Old 07-16-2011, 10:47 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe moving View Post

when i am in nj im not out hanging out at the mall etc. thats not to say i never leave the house...
Visited Vermont for the first time last month when I brought my daughter up to school for the summer (Middlebury language school).

It's beautiful, and I never saw so many cows in one short drive in all my life!

You and some of the others made a great point--living healthier is far more effective than drugging up in fear. I did give my daughter all the basic vaccines required for school, but didn't jump on the bandwagon for all the extra/trendy ones, and she doesn't want them either now that she's old enough to decide for herself.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
There now!!!Did that make you feel better??
Huh?

Old 07-17-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe moving View Post

What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey