Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Jon Corzine trying to buy another four years as governor of New Jersey
No, Corzine is going to win because he is a good governor. 8 19.05%
no 3 7.14%
yes 29 69.05%
other 0 0%
not sure 2 4.76%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 02:17 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times

Advertisements

I think we are seing evidence of the attached link here. It seems as if the folks posting slimy innuendo filled posts are new to the site. Could it be that someone else is behind them.....

Nervous W.H. intervened in N.J. race; top Obama adviser now in charge - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngwira View Post
Shorebaby; How stupid of you to say that only those on the dole or state payroll will vote for Corzine. Fact is, Corzine has done the best he can given this national recession. He is paid $1 for being our governor. It is a very tough job.

Christie is useless. He insults all Jersey voters by using political 'speak' in his ads and catchy phrases like 'lower taxes' without giving specifics. HOW is he going to do that? Don't talk down to me with all that political mumbo jumbo.

Fact is:Corzine is the best out of the three candidates. New Jersey is NOT California which has a REPUBLICAN gov and has had one for 2 terms. We could be alot worse off.

Fatass Christie will lose on Tuesday.
Hey there are 2 possible reasons for his $1 salary, he is a Dem in NJ so his corrupt ways more than compensate for his lost salary or since he is a billionaire he doesn't need the money. A real man of the people.

Again another Corzine shill sliming for maybe for another reason see above post.

Wow also lookism, what has the Democrat party become. Stay classy!

Old 10-30-2009, 02:39 PM

103 posts, read 188,024 times
May the best man win on Tuesday. Corzine will get my vote. He has a specific plan for NJ, even if it is a plan with flaws.

It's not enough for Christie to run on the mantra that he is 'NOT CORZINE'. Apparently people are starting to realize this and thus his 14 point lead has evaporated.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
May the best man win on Tuesday. Corzine will get my vote. He has a specific plan for NJ, even if it is a plan with flaws.

It's not enough for Christie to run on the mantra that he is 'NOT CORZINE'. Apparently people are starting to realize this and thus his 14 point lead has evaporated.

If Corzine's plan was so super why is NJ in the dumps?

Don't buy it folks we will get mo the same with good ole Jonnie. More taxes, more unemployment, more business leaving the state.

Corzine is tied with Christie because he is trying to buy the office.

Corzine Outspending Christie 3 to 1 -- Political Wire

He is a billionaire banker with unlimited resources whereas Christie is one of us. Christie will win on Tuesday.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:51 PM

He is tied, but Christie had a sizeable lead few short weeks ago. What happened?
If Corzine is 'buying the race', Christie is certainly 'throwing his weight around'.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:53 PM

John R. Bohrer: How Breasts (and Health Care) Swung a Governor's Race

Old 10-30-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
He is tied, but Christie had a sizeable lead few short weeks ago. What happened?
If Corzine is 'buying the race', Christie is certainly 'throwing his weight around'.

More classy comments from the compassionate party. What lookism. Hey folks this what the Dems are and this is what they think of you.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:58 PM

127 posts, read 311,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Blah blah blah, I was gonna vote for Christie but I have seen the light. LOL, I am certain this particular poster who has had such an epiphany would be kind enough to share with us the earth shattering revelations about Christie that changed her mind.

NJ is last in country as a business friendly state that is Corzines fault. Business leaving means jobs leaving. Corzines fault. But when you are a billionaire banker what do you care about the little guy.
You're just angry that I won't agree with your politics and being nasty. That's some way to talk to a woman, tough guy.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKdros View Post
You're just angry that I won't agree with your politics and being nasty. That's some way to talk to a woman, tough guy.

Not angry at all lady just waiting with baited breath for the earth shattering reason you changed you mind. Please do share. Hey I am a feminist I treat men and women alike. Too bad the Dems are so sexist and as we can see by some of the posts engaged in lookism. Pathetic.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:04 PM

So sad Corzine is so desperate as to lie about such an important issue and shame on you for repeating it. Of course by now everone knows the truth is Christie would allow insurance companies to sell insurance that does not cover mamograms of course some would offer them some won't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey