Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 12:06 AM

196 posts, read 220,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungInNYC View Post
They called me today and gave me a viewing for Thursday. I haven't received any information about them rescheduling my viewing i hope not i already put in that I'll be out so... i pay mine is still a go. @Vivalatash did they reschedule yours too? ?

I haven't receive any new viewing date...... Is it for this week Thursday if it is you are my eyes take so much pictures video measure the windows
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 07:45 AM

61 posts, read 94,008 times
@Vivalatash yes it is this week Thursday i will definitely be measuring everything rooms and Windows. Hopefully they give you a call by the end of the week I will be taking plenty pictures.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:59 AM

86 posts, read 113,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungInNYC View Post
They called me today and gave me a viewing for Thursday. I haven't received any information about them rescheduling my viewing i hope not i already put in that I'll be out so... i pay mine is still a go. @Vivalatash did they reschedule yours too? ?
PLEASE GIVE US ALL INFO WHEN YOU GO !! im so ready to finish purchasing things for my apartment.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PettySue View Post
PLEASE GIVE US ALL INFO WHEN YOU GO !! im so ready to finish purchasing things for my apartment.

Yes I already started purchasing things

Old 07-29-2015, 09:31 AM

88 posts, read 92,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliya47 View Post
I just called them, talked to Chris. He told, unfortunately, they filled out all apartments already, and they will place us on waiting list. I asked, at what ##,s they ended up ? Answer: on 3000,s ##,s.
I think gateway is giving a lot of mixed signals..I jus called for an update and he stated that they did not reach my number yet (non preference) my number is in the 500's,I asked him to just please let me kno so I can move on and he insisted tht I give it two weeks or so, so tht actually made me feel good. Mayb the apts aren't filled just yet, mayb filled preference wise..but who knows Wht to think when he's telling ppl different **** u kno.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
Yes I already started purchasing things
Yes, I want to purchase my curtains and to make sure my living room set will fit into the door and the space. I'll be glad when its all over said and done.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:59 AM

I just call they going to call next week to next week for my building

Old 07-29-2015, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PettySue View Post
Yes, I want to purchase my curtains and to make sure my living room set will fit into the door and the space. I'll be glad when its all over said and done.

Yes I'm making my kids curtains how much bedrooms you have

Old 07-29-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
Yes I'm making my kids curtains how much bedrooms you have
1 bedroom. That's cool. I saw some ones I really want.

Old 07-29-2015, 12:28 PM

Yessssssssss girl I been shopping I just can't wait to sign the lease better yet see it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery