Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2016, 12:08 AM

36 posts, read 43,265 times

Advertisements

I really thought that once we got approved by the city we were going to move in we still playing the waiting game this is really stressful i called prospect place and they basically told me to stop calling and wait for them to call me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 05:43 AM

436 posts, read 495,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyeyes View Post
I really thought that once we got approved by the city we were going to move in we still playing the waiting game this is really stressful i called prospect place and they basically told me to stop calling and wait for them to call me
Wow smh yeah Livonia same thing, she said when she hears something about the lease signing she will keep us posted.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:09 AM

160 posts, read 168,321 times
Quote:
seriously..I call last week and Lisa told me that the building that I'm going to moving in no going to finish until sometime next month

Old 05-17-2016, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Wow smh yeah Livonia same thing, she said when she hears something about the lease signing she will keep us posted.
I just emailed Gina, about lease singing she said they are currently working on it as soon as they hear something they contact

Old 05-17-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavis22 View Post
I just emailed Gina, about lease singing she said they are currently working on it as soon as they hear something they contact
Same thing as yesterday, hopefully they really are working on it and just gotta call each person to tell them the day and that's it

Old 05-17-2016, 02:54 PM

What gets me mad is when they sent my paper to City approval Yvonne tell me I should be moving into my apartment if I was approved then the guy who calls to let me know that I was approved told me that they will call me the following week to sign the lease and now he told me that when they're ready to call that will call me they should be straight up and say they don't have a day or don't know but don't say that by this month we should be moving in if we are not

Old 05-17-2016, 02:55 PM

What gets me mad is when they sent my paper to City approval Yvonne tell me I should be moving into my apartment by May if I was approved then the guy who calls to let me know that I was approved told me that they will call me the following week to sign the lease and now he told me that when they're ready to call that will call me they should be straight up and say they don't have a day or don't know but don't say that by this month we should be moving in if we are not

Old 05-17-2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
What gets me mad is when they sent my paper to City approval Yvonne tell me I should be moving into my apartment if I was approved then the guy who calls to let me know that I was approved told me that they will call me the following week to sign the lease and now he told me that when they're ready to call that will call me they should be straight up and say they don't have a day or don't know but don't say that by this month we should be moving in if we are not
Exactly. That's how I feel. It just gets me frustrating, bc they toying with our emotions.

Old 05-17-2016, 05:16 PM

72 posts, read 73,812 times
I sign my lease on friday how exciting !!!

Old 05-17-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherinh View Post
I sign my lease on friday how exciting !!!
Congrats, it's for Livonia Commons,do you have preferences
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery