Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2016, 07:52 AM

436 posts, read 495,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherinh View Post
Yes we should. Even though it could end up being the same just for the fact that im payong more because im earning more.
That's what my husband keeps telling me. That the sizes of the units are the same, that it's just the layouts that are different. Who knows. Tomorrow your will finally see you apartment. I'm happy for you! Hopefully my keys will be given soon lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 01:18 PM

72 posts, read 73,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
That's what my husband keeps telling me. That the sizes of the units are the same, that it's just the layouts that are different. Who knows. Tomorrow your will finally see you apartment. I'm happy for you! Hopefully my keys will be given soon lol
Yes ill keep you posted.

Old 05-19-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Yes ill keep you posted.
Thanks

Old 05-19-2016, 04:32 PM

196 posts, read 330,349 times
Still no update for me...

Are the apartment fill up ? Did anyone get a reject later/email yet?

Old 05-20-2016, 04:34 AM

196 posts, read 330,349 times
I guess everything happens for a reason...

I just check the NYC housing connect site and notice I got a very very low number (sub 100) on center Harlem apartments so now my excitement has focus into center Harlem

Old 05-20-2016, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorditostyle View Post
I guess everything happens for a reason...

I just check the NYC housing connect site and notice I got a very very low number (sub 100) on center Harlem apartments so now my excitement has focus into center Harlem
That's good. Keep your hopes up! And just give Livonia one last call to see what they say. By now they should have an idea of the tenants that qualifies or not. Good luck.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Yes ill keep you posted.
Have fun today, love!! Wish I was you!! Lol keep us posted and let us know how your lease signing process go, so we can have an idea of what to expect! Take lots of pics!! 😁😁

Old 05-20-2016, 04:57 PM

72 posts, read 73,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Have fun today, love!! Wish I was you!! Lol keep us posted and let us know how your lease signing process go, so we can have an idea of what to expect! Take lots of pics!! 😁😁
Im grateful i already have my keys but my apartment is little and the kitchen is attached to the living room no island at all.

The rooms are ok wish they were bigger.

The lady told me its only me and my son that is why i got that apartment but in reality i was supposed to get one brdroom but since i earn enough for two i got it.

Old 05-20-2016, 08:26 PM

5 posts, read 4,876 times
I agree with you. I sign my lease today and it's just my son and I. From what you're saying, looks like we got the same exact apartment layout. It really wasn't what I expected but I am thankful

Old 05-20-2016, 08:28 PM

7 posts, read 6,882 times
my girlfriend and i signed the lease today and we saw our apartment it was just the perfect size we love it. we got the kitchen island we are so happy we got our keys and get to move in our stuff monday. We walked by 494 georgia av looks like they still painting the lobby and still have tape on the windows but it looks like it will be ready soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery