Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2016, 06:02 PM

27 posts, read 28,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Wow that's crazy, I mean the process was wayyyyy faster than Livonia but they came a little too late. And the rent would of been a little higher. I'm actually happy here, the area seems relatively calm lol well from my apartment. I haven't roam the streets at night lol
Congratulations on your new apartment
I recently received a new inquiry I think is Livonia management. What's the credit score for this apartment? If you know
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 07:30 PM

67 posts, read 75,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Let us know what they tell you. That's good you might get that 2 bedrooms, and yeah they call you and let you know where to go so hopefully you hear something today. If you don't hear anything by 4pm just give them a call to see what they say
So I still have a few pieces of paper work to give her .. However , they r still sending me to see the apartment tomorrow at 494 Sheffield .... How high do you think my chances r now ? ** crossing fingers **

Old 06-21-2016, 01:26 PM

Saw the apartment in 494 Georgia today ... Fell in love

Old 06-21-2016, 02:13 PM

246 posts, read 485,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apartment_hunting View Post
Saw the apartment in 494 Georgia today ... Fell in love

i am glad you got the apartment, i don't comment much but i read what you were going threw. How many rooms how big is the apartment.

Old 06-21-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy36 View Post
i am glad you got the apartment, i don't comment much but i read what you were going threw. How many rooms how big is the apartment.

Thanks for your blessings but I didn't get the apartment yet.i hope that I will... They still sent me to see it . I do hope that is a good sign

Old 06-21-2016, 08:12 PM

5 posts, read 4,875 times
You will get it

Old 06-22-2016, 06:50 AM

36 posts, read 43,252 times
I signed my lease yesterday for prospect pl and going to see the apartment next week

Old 06-22-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyeyes View Post
I signed my lease yesterday for prospect pl and going to see the apartment next week
I didn't know you can sign the lease before viewing the apartment.... When you signed the lease did they ask for anything additional that day ? Or just your deposits ? Congrats

Old 06-22-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big head555 View Post
You will get it
Thanks for your blessings. Just playing the waiting game . I will update y'all of course . I called today just to see if she need anything additional and she said " no " . Lol she said she will see how fast she can process this . I said "ok, I'll be waiting **

Old 06-22-2016, 08:57 AM

36 posts, read 43,252 times
they're behind that's the reason they let me sign the lease before viewing the apartment they didnt ask me for anything she said once I have the keys on my hands she will call me to let me know how much is the deposit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery