Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 06:00 AM

197 posts, read 253,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
How's your new apartment going?!?! Ahhhh i can't wait to get mines!! Haven't received any new info from them, I'll call sometimes next week if I don't hear anhthingggggg new soon!!! 😩😩
Hey, I haven't moved in yet because I've been packing.. I tell you you never know how much crap you have until you start moving lmaooo... I've gone to my new apartment like 3 times already.. I took my son on Saturday and omg his face was priceless..

BRACE YOURSELF::: when moving in management tells you that you can move small things at any time now the big things like furniture, tv etc. can only be done Monday-Friday 9-4pm.. So be prepare to take a day off of work.. However, if you call the office they can make arrangements because ppl have not started move in as of yet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 08:49 AM

436 posts, read 496,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess10 View Post
Hey, I haven't moved in yet because I've been packing.. I tell you you never know how much crap you have until you start moving lmaooo... I've gone to my new apartment like 3 times already.. I took my son on Saturday and omg his face was priceless..

BRACE YOURSELF::: when moving in management tells you that you can move small things at any time now the big things like furniture, tv etc. can only be done Monday-Friday 9-4pm.. So be prepare to take a day off of work.. However, if you call the office they can make arrangements because ppl have not started move in as of yet
Oh lorddddd!! That is news 😳😳 my husband is going to have to switch his oringal Sunday off for one of the weekday when the time comes. That sucks :/ lol
And I can imagine your son! Awwww! My son is going to be one next Sunday so he won't know much of what's going on but I'm sure he'll notice the difference lol

Old 11-23-2015, 12:09 PM

75 posts, read 119,315 times
My daughter is going to be 3 in January, We're in a studio now. I would love to have a 2 bedroom for us. Sometimes she goes in between the closet doors and play with her toys.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclarke1983 View Post
My daughter is going to be 3 in January, We're in a studio now. I would love to have a 2 bedroom for us. Sometimes she goes in between the closet doors and play with her toys.
Awww, yeah this opportunity would be great for our kids. I hope we do get this. We really need it.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you will get it. Do you live in the community?

Old 11-23-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Awww, yeah this opportunity would be great for our kids. I hope we do get this. We really need it.
I'm sure you will get it.. Have you followed up
With your credit checkm

Old 11-23-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess10 View Post
I'm sure you will get it.. Have you followed up
With your credit checkm
Yeah and they still haven't checked it :/ and I asked my husband today if they receive the employment verification letter and he said no, not yet. Do you think I should call? I don't even remember the name of the girl that helped me. She was really nice tho. She spoke Spanish. She's dark skin with short hair, tall and kind of big. Anyone happens to know her name?? :/

Old 11-23-2015, 01:45 PM

75 posts, read 119,315 times
I live in Brownsville and my interview was last thursday

Old 11-23-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Yeah and they still haven't checked it :/ and I asked my husband today if they receive the employment verification letter and he said no, not yet. Do you think I should call? I don't even remember the name of the girl that helped me. She was really nice tho. She spoke Spanish. She's dark skin with short hair, tall and kind of big. Anyone happens to know her name?? :/
I think that you should call tomorrow.. Give them your log number.. They should be able to give you info with that.. What's your log number again

Old 11-23-2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I live in Brownsville and my interview was last thursday
You may have community preferences.. So you'll be getting called fast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery