Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2017, 10:31 AM

49 posts, read 52,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyky19 View Post
Good morning ��,

You will need to be patient because there is only one 3 bedroom available on Brook Ave apartments. Your log number is low so I hope they give it to you. Keep us updated.

Thanks so much I wasn't wondering what was taking so long
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 05:11 AM

351 posts, read 503,919 times
Good morning everyone have a bless day!! Hopefully we get calls today!!! Fingers crossed ��

Old 04-07-2017, 07:50 AM

132 posts, read 121,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Good morning everyone have a bless day!! Hopefully we get calls today!!! Fingers crossed ��
Amen. hopefully today is the day...

Old 04-07-2017, 09:01 AM

28 posts, read 47,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyky19 View Post
Amen. hopefully today is the day...

Old 04-07-2017, 01:55 PM

351 posts, read 503,919 times
I called HPD 212-863-7990 and asked about my application for Summit Ridge and the nice lady was looking for it ask what building and log # and search but of course the system was slow and we waited and waited and finally she told me to call HDC their sister company so I called 212-227-5500 and another nice lady very respectful gotta give them that and told me that they wouldn't be able to give me really no information but she did look me up and said they are reviewing it and hopefully by next week is just waiting now. If they need to clarify something they will contact management and they will let me know. Asked me if I was CB preference and I told her yes so let's see hopefully this call will expedite this process. She said normally it takes 3 to 5 days but definitely it can take longer for sure. So I am praying and being hopeful and here we go!

As for Crossroad I am just going to wait and see.... Honestly lost hope with this development... Trying to keep my hopes up but feeling bummed out.....

I am praying for either one to come through! Good Luck guys!

God is good!

Just in case anyone needed the numbers there it is.

Old 04-07-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
I called HPD 212-863-7990 and asked about my application for Summit Ridge and the nice lady was looking for it ask what building and log # and search but of course the system was slow and we waited and waited and finally she told me to call HDC their sister company so I called 212-227-5500 and another nice lady very respectful gotta give them that and told me that they wouldn't be able to give me really no information but she did look me up and said they are reviewing it and hopefully by next week is just waiting now. If they need to clarify something they will contact management and they will let me know. Asked me if I was CB preference and I told her yes so let's see hopefully this call will expedite this process. She said normally it takes 3 to 5 days but definitely it can take longer for sure. So I am praying and being hopeful and here we go!

As for Crossroad I am just going to wait and see.... Honestly lost hope with this development... Trying to keep my hopes up but feeling bummed out.....

I am praying for either one to come through! Good Luck guys!

God is good!

Just in case anyone needed the numbers there it is.
I believe that your application is approve, that is why she told you hopefully by next week. I am so happy for you.

Old 04-07-2017, 04:42 PM

12 posts, read 10,582 times
Ok guys so I got a call to see the apartment for crossroads for Monday. But I'm confused because she said that they are still waiting for an approval from hpd. So why would I see the apartment first? She told me from there that they still have to wait 2 weeks for the approval. I'm exited to see the apartment but am I just getting my hopes up? Or does this sound like Good news. Anyone else experience this? I just don't want to fall in love with it and then not get it. Is this the normal process?

Old 04-07-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilsweetness View Post
Ok guys so I got a call to see the apartment for crossroads for Monday. But I'm confused because she said that they are still waiting for an approval from hpd. So why would I see the apartment first? She told me from there that they still have to wait 2 weeks for the approval. I'm exited to see the apartment but am I just getting my hopes up? Or does this sound like Good news. Anyone else experience this? I just don't want to fall in love with it and then not get it. Is this the normal process?
Omg congrats.. probably they waiting on the TCO..
when was your file sent to HDC?

Old 04-07-2017, 05:48 PM

12 posts, read 10,582 times
My file was supposedly sent to hdc on feb.16 and since then I've been emailing them every two weeks or so just to check in. I'm praying this is good news to see the apartment but she said I wasn't approved yet so let's see what happens! I'm super exited. ��

Old 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilsweetness View Post
My file was supposedly sent to hdc on feb.16 and since then I've been emailing them every two weeks or so just to check in. I'm praying this is good news to see the apartment but she said I wasn't approved yet so let's see what happens! I'm super exited. ��
I'm so happy for you, why is your log number if you don't mind me ask you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery