Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2017, 01:02 PM

132 posts, read 121,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilsweetness View Post
same here i hate emailing wavecrest and asking on the status cuz its always the same thing...still in review in hpd. RadeonHD4250 has a good point. we just have to wait.
Nobody knows anything when I call... when was you file sent to the City for final review?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 06:47 PM

12 posts, read 10,587 times
Feb. 16 was when it was supposedly sent to hdc. I just can't believe it's taking so long. Every two weeks or so I email just to check in and they say the same thing it's still being reviewed. I guess no news is better at this point then news of being rejected, which if I am I will definitely appeal. I qualify for everything and I have preferences from living in the area. My log #is high though. All I can do is wait and pray every day!

Old 04-02-2017, 07:08 PM

53 posts, read 55,586 times
Quote:
Feb. 16 was when it was supposedly sent to hdc. I just can't believe it's taking so long. Every two weeks or so I email just to check in and they say the same thing it's still being reviewed. I guess no news is better at this point then news of being rejected, which if I am I will definitely appeal. I qualify for everything and I have preferences from living in the area. My log #is high though. All I can do is wait and pray every day!
I feel the same way my log number is high and I feel like if I wasn't qualified I would of been told so .

Old 04-02-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
What is you log number?? I have cb preference and my log number is 21000+

Old 04-02-2017, 07:56 PM

53 posts, read 55,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyky19 View Post
What is you log number?? I have cb preference and my log number is 21000+
47347. I applied for a 2 bedroom.

Old 04-03-2017, 06:15 AM

28 posts, read 47,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
Congrats!!!! Sunday might be your best day to move since it'll rain tomorrow as well...
Best of luck
Congratulations

My appointment was on March 3 and I still do not receive mail, although I have another application on long island 43-25 hunters is a beautiful and modern building and they have contacted me and requested all my information and papers, but I am interested more brooks work to 20 minutes, I hope he still has a 1 bedroom apartment even though you mentioned that there were not any, I have hope.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milledys View Post
Congratulations

My appointment was on March 3 and I still do not receive mail, although I have another application on long island 43-25 hunters is a beautiful and modern building and they have contacted me and requested all my information and papers, but I am interested more brooks work to 20 minutes, I hope he still has a 1 bedroom apartment even though you mentioned that there were not any, I have hope.
I hope you do get approve. We been waiting for more than 2 months and no answers. today is Monday I hope We do get a call lol.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Good afternoon!! Guys I was reading on another thread that some people actually has called HPD/HDC regarding the process and they were either able to know if it was still in process or was sent back to the management company but not if they approve or denied. Has anyone else heard of this? Does any one know the number of HDC? I know patience is key but I want to have that number on hand just in case. Any who hoping for approvals!!!

Good Morning Maryloureras2,

I called this morning to HDC and the lady told me that she can only tell me if my file was there, she asked me my name to check and told me that I need to wait for the management office to call me. just in case you want to call their phone number is 212-227-5500.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:16 AM

12 posts, read 10,587 times
Good morning, my log # is 19250 and I have cb preference. Thanks for giving us the number to call...did they give u any other info?

Old 04-03-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Good morning, my log # is 19250 and I have cb preference. Thanks for giving us the number to call...did they give u any other info?
No, she only told me that they have my file and I need to wait for the Management office to get in contact with me. call to see if they tell you something different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery