Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2017, 12:44 PM

67 posts, read 71,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
Oh no!!!! That seriously sucks. Hoping for the best
Thank you! Hoping for the best as well. Will keep the forum updated. Never know who went through the same thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 01:37 PM

965 posts, read 1,119,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessZina View Post
Are any of them 2 bedrooms ?

I can't tell from any floor other than the 1st, but I believe I saw a 3 bedroom down on the 1st Floor. Looks You can see what appears to be a master and two other small bedrooms in the same unit. If I can still look into it, it's most likely empty. The other apartments had their curtains up now.

Hoping they reach out to you soon because they are filling quickly.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:18 AM

49 posts, read 52,456 times
Hey so while I'm waiting for brook ave apartments I got a email from crossroads to come in for interview.. I dont know if I should go or will it effect my wait for brook ave.

Old 04-11-2017, 10:23 AM

132 posts, read 121,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilsweetness View Post
Ok guys so I got a call to see the apartment for crossroads for Monday. But I'm confused because she said that they are still waiting for an approval from hpd. So why would I see the apartment first? She told me from there that they still have to wait 2 weeks for the approval. I'm exited to see the apartment but am I just getting my hopes up? Or does this sound like Good news. Anyone else experience this? I just don't want to fall in love with it and then not get it. Is this the normal process?

hello, did you went to see the apartment?

Old 04-11-2017, 10:23 AM

274 posts, read 486,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyq137 View Post
Hey so while I'm waiting for brook ave apartments I got a email from crossroads to come in for interview.. I dont know if I should go or will it effect my wait for brook ave.
It will NOT effect anything with any other lottery buildings. Go to as many interviews as possible. Good luck!

Old 04-11-2017, 08:01 PM

18 posts, read 17,109 times
Had my interview for crossroads 2 on the 29th of March and received my 5 day notice a few days letter. Sent the documents that was requested but nerves because i dont know if the documents i sent is okay?

Old 04-11-2017, 09:04 PM

351 posts, read 504,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing4 View Post
Had my interview for crossroads 2 on the 29th of March and received my 5 day notice a few days letter. Sent the documents that was requested but nerves because i dont know if the documents i sent is okay?
What did they need? What's log #? Do you have any preference?

Old 04-11-2017, 11:58 PM

18 posts, read 17,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
What did they need? What's log #? Do you have any preference?
Log# 18** I have no preference.. I had a change in my household so I needed a notarized letter stating that my co head was not gonna live with me.... I'm worried cause they don't like any changes to your application

Old 04-12-2017, 03:39 AM

39 posts, read 39,353 times
Hi All,

I just came across this thread last night. I interviewed March 14th. Was called earlier this week and told that my application was approved by Wavecrest for a 2 bedroom apartment ( I have a 5 year old son) and is awaiting city approval. I am scheduled to see the apartment on Monday. I live directly across the street from Crossroads II (community preference) and my log number is 30, XXX. My process has been pretty smooth so far. I did not expect to even get a call back considering my high log number.

Last edited by Kelsey E.; 04-12-2017 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: Wanted to add key information

Old 04-12-2017, 08:02 AM

351 posts, read 504,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing4 View Post
Log# 18** I have no preference.. I had a change in my household so I needed a notarized letter stating that my co head was not gonna live with me.... I'm worried cause they don't like any changes to your application
Don't worry everything will be fine. Things happen life is unpredictable they can't reject you because of that if you still qualify even without the co head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery