Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2019, 05:16 PM

24 posts, read 13,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicorn0829 View Post
It’s a lot of suspicious ppl living in this building. But overall the building is kept up at least my floor is my neighbors are quiet and my apartment is to die for. But once again it’s a lot of suspicious ppl living in this building. And i was told all their building are mixed with working families working people and supporting housing tenants. As for rules honestly the rules I previously mentioned many post ago was told to me during leasing signing and which they over exaggerate.
Thank you so much. Im waiting to hear back on 4511. I did my interview yesterday and they ran my credit check same day (weird right?) Things are looking promising.

I forgot to ask if pets are allowed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2019, 05:19 PM

318 posts, read 280,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterJones View Post
Thank you so much. Im waiting to hear back on 4511. I did my interview yesterday and they ran my credit check same day (weird right?) Things are looking promising.

I forgot to ask if pets are allowed?
No pets allowed. Only if it’s for support service so I’m guessing a doctor note would be fine. Wow that good thing because they have really been prolonged with that building. I know a lot of ppl that is waiting for feedback for that building

Old 04-26-2019, 05:27 PM

24 posts, read 13,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicorn0829 View Post
No pets allowed. Only if it’s for support service so I’m guessing a doctor note would be fine. Wow that good thing because they have really been prolonged with that building. I know a lot of ppl that is waiting for feedback for that building
ahh bummer. If I get the place im going to try and convince them to keep my dog that Ive had for 12 years.

Yea they said I was eligible and should get approved by hpd. I think they are moving fast for 4511.

Do you have any amenities? Washer and dryer in the apartment or a community room or gym?

Old 04-26-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterJones View Post
ahh bummer. If I get the place im going to try and convince them to keep my dog that Ive had for 12 years.

Yea they said I was eligible and should get approved by hpd. I think they are moving fast for 4511.

Do you have any amenities? Washer and dryer in the apartment or a community room or gym?
Washer and dryer. Dishwasher in all units. Just get a note from your doctor saying your dog is for support reasons

Old 04-26-2019, 07:13 PM

89 posts, read 43,843 times
Thanks I got it. I love it. I’m tryna imagine the 2 bedroom

Old 04-26-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graye924 View Post
Thanks I got it. I love it. I’m tryna imagine the 2 bedroom
I haven’t seen any two bedrooms sorry 😐. I saw a one bedroom it’s nice and huge with a lot of closet space.

Old 04-29-2019, 08:12 AM

129 posts, read 61,579 times
I got approved by HPD. So does that mean they ran my credit? Will they let you know if they ran your credit?

Old 04-29-2019, 08:49 AM

49 posts, read 24,288 times
Has anyone with no preference, heard back yet?

Old 04-29-2019, 09:24 AM

20 posts, read 22,081 times
hi all I started a thread about riverton apts waiting list. I was told that I'm over imcome. they calculated 4 different ways and they use the highest one. I worked alot over time in dec. & Jan. and when they calculated my yearly gross income of 12,530 in 7 pay checks they got an average of 1799.39 x multiple by 26 weeks because I get paid every 2 weeks it came out to 46,874 making me 3,000 over the limit. but check this the bracket is 36,000 to 43,000 and I make 38,840 so I thought I was good. it's no more overtime there projected amount is ludicrous. 7000 more than I make. no one promised overtime. I thought the lottery was to help combat the homelessness in NYC I'm making $22 dollars a hour and can't find a decent place to live... I'm over on all my application even community preference. I wish they let me add my daughter to my application I would of been within the limits.

Old 04-29-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashcash702 View Post
I got approved by HPD. So does that mean they ran my credit? Will they let you know if they ran your credit?
They don’t tell you. Your credit is ran way before your file is sent to HPD. That is usually done after your interview
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery