Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2019, 08:25 AM

28 posts, read 21,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noircat91 View Post
I interviewed with Vina and she's in charge of my file too.

Do you live with a parent or parent(s)?

I do and I'm not sure if they ask for a current lease of where you are currently staying?

I don't live with my parents. I thought they would ask me to provide a lease of where I live but they haven't, Don't know what to think because they haven't even checked my credit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 02:00 PM

11 posts, read 14,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrManhattan1900 View Post
Hi Nino,

So the way this works is that preferences (CB, municipal, disability etc.) are handled before general population. I am a general pop 3xx - to reiterate all of the preferences have been taken care of.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'd say don't bank on them to reach out.
Hi thanks for the response. I do not have preference I am General Population(my computer messed up typing before)
My Log #4xx 2BR.

do you know where they are in process? should I hope for an interview?
thanks

Old 07-17-2019, 02:59 PM

172 posts, read 152,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1900 View Post
I don't live with my parents. I thought they would ask me to provide a lease of where I live but they haven't, Don't know what to think because they haven't even checked my credit.
They haven't asked me for a lease of where I live either but I believe that 2 days after my initial interview they did ran a credit check.

As long as you signed the TIC documents and you are assigned to a unit on your file, you should be in the clear most likely.

Old 07-17-2019, 04:37 PM

46 posts, read 44,988 times
I believe all of the interviews have been completed and ppl (myself included) are waiting to hear back if their file has passed internal review (compliance) or others are waiting to hear back that they passed city review (HPD).

The link for the scheduling system utilized to confirm potential candidate interview times/dates is now down. Leaving me to assume all interviews are done.

I was able to access the link way past my interview date (Early June) - it went down sometime last week.

So to reiterate. Candidates are waiting to hear back that they passed Breaking Ground compliance to then sign off for their files to reach the final step - review from the city (HPD).

Hope this helps.

Last edited by DrManhattan1900; 07-17-2019 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old 07-17-2019, 04:59 PM

69 posts, read 101,196 times
Hi. I'm still waiting. Haven't heard a peep since mid June from compliance. Positively and patiently waiting.

Old 07-18-2019, 12:11 AM

58 posts, read 109,838 times
Hey everyone! I've received a statement for this month and last month but it seems the numbers are wrong. There are multiple rent charges that I have no idea where they came from. The phone number on the statement doesnt work.. anyone else having an issue or know who I can talk to from the leasing company? thanks@!

Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 AM

53 posts, read 36,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noircat91 View Post
They haven't asked me for a lease of where I live either but I believe that 2 days after my initial interview they did ran a credit check.

As long as you signed the TIC documents and you are assigned to a unit on your file, you should be in the clear most likely.
How do one knows if they assign a unit on the file.

Old 07-18-2019, 08:32 AM

78 posts, read 73,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha3131 View Post
Log numbers are out anyone applied? Did anyone get contacted yet?
I've applied and have a log number of 19xxx. But, i just noticed that i dont qualify since my income is above.

Old 07-18-2019, 08:34 AM

78 posts, read 73,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiiii55 View Post
Central Harlem Apartments,
Has anybody applied for this apartment? The log number is out.
Theres a few in central Harlem. Which one are you referring to?

Old 07-18-2019, 08:59 AM

172 posts, read 152,028 times
Default TIC Forms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieguaba View Post
How do one knows if they assign a unit on the file.
Hi Angie,

I didn't ask my agent but when she was telling me how they do the selection process with the files and units she flat out told me that my file has a unit on it (the folder with all my documentation in it). I didn't ask for anymore further details like which building it is but today has been 1 month since i signed those documents, so I will email her tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery