Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 08:47 AM

1,408 posts, read 2,053,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunUpDown View Post
So now preference goes to Community Board Members? Interesting.
I think that is bad wording, most likely should read residents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 09:00 AM

10 posts, read 9,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popartist View Post
I think that is bad wording, most likely should read residents.
I hope so lol

Old 07-30-2020, 09:59 PM

7,914 posts, read 7,972,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
So there's finally 1 listing showing on the new housing connect website! it's for a development in the bronx and for those who fall within the 60% AMI and lower. I don't qualify to apply but I really like how the listing is set up. It's much more easier to understand preferences, who should apply, how long you have to apply (in this case, the listing will be open for 32 more days and that was very clear) and they even list pictures of inside the unit. So this new site is definitely an upgrade from the old site. Go check it out!

looking at it now... loving the pics.. they are definitely on this board, and have been reading my posts...

i'm always saying to people in damn near every thread TAKE PICS

Old 07-31-2020, 01:39 PM

18 posts, read 20,569 times
I wish the pictures clearly stated which pictures belonged to which sized units.
I can't tell if a living room belongs to a 1br apartment or if it's just the whole studio.

Old 07-31-2020, 04:24 PM

885 posts, read 1,391,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
looking at it now... loving the pics.. they are definitely on this board, and have been reading my posts...

i'm always saying to people in damn near every thread TAKE PICS
LOL! You sure do and I'm glad they lurked and listened! Looking forward to seeing which new developments pop up on this new site

Quote:
Originally Posted by novjorkano View Post
I wish the pictures clearly stated which pictures belonged to which sized units.
I can't tell if a living room belongs to a 1br apartment or if it's just the whole studio.
I thought about this too, but I'm just happy to get a visual before I apply.
If they list the dimensions of the room that would give us a better idea since it's kinda hard to
gauge the size through pictures

Old 08-12-2020, 10:42 AM

8 posts, read 11,273 times
Anyone know how to check old log numbers, etc.? Are they gone forever?

Old 08-12-2020, 10:54 AM

1,408 posts, read 2,053,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyNotFromtheBlock View Post
Anyone know how to check old log numbers, etc.? Are they gone forever?
The old Housing Connect is still there and there are still open and pending lotteries there - https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/...tery.html#home
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: