Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 08:05 AM

16 posts, read 16,991 times

Advertisements

https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/...tery.html#home

THis should be the site. Im using a mac as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2021, 01:41 AM

2 posts, read 1,561 times
I received a low log number 2xx And I have not heard of anything as of yet. Has anyone got called yet ?

Old 09-27-2021, 05:51 PM

42 posts, read 47,183 times
I Just Received An Email From Augustina Complex Asking Me To Submit Documents.. Log #6xx No Preference

Old 10-09-2021, 04:28 PM

79 posts, read 156,085 times
Log #5** and recently contacted for paperwork. Does anyone have more information on this building and the surrounding area?

Old 10-10-2021, 05:18 AM

100 posts, read 128,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley718 View Post
Log #5** and recently contacted for paperwork. Does anyone have more information on this building and the surrounding area?

I work over there sometimes as a first responder and I’m also from Queens. I may be pretty bias but Far Rockaway is very isolated and I’ve heard not too pleasant things all my life so I never went until my job. I don’t want to get into too much detail but when I first started working over there, I didn’t like it at all. It was an eerie feeling. The projects are on one side and as soon as you cross the street, the higher income apartments are on the other, navigating the neighborhoods are like a maze. I really don’t feel safe at night there BUT that’s just me and my experiences. If I were you, I’d take a trip over there to see how you feel about it and make a decision then. The A train stops there if you take public transport.

Old 10-10-2021, 08:26 AM

79 posts, read 156,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavendar98 View Post
I work over there sometimes as a first responder and I’m also from Queens. I may be pretty bias but Far Rockaway is very isolated and I’ve heard not too pleasant things all my life so I never went until my job. I don’t want to get into too much detail but when I first started working over there, I didn’t like it at all. It was an eerie feeling. The projects are on one side and as soon as you cross the street, the higher income apartments are on the other, navigating the neighborhoods are like a maze. I really don’t feel safe at night there BUT that’s just me and my experiences. If I were you, I’d take a trip over there to see how you feel about it and make a decision then. The A train stops there if you take public transport.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I have a friend from Far Rockaway and she has shared something similar with me. She grew up there, and her major gripes were that it’s small (like everyone knows each other) and the public transportation is lacking. She couldn’t wait to “get out”. I will definitely take a look for myself to decide whether I should follow up or not.

Thanks again!

Old 10-21-2021, 08:12 PM

10 posts, read 10,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPetty329 View Post
I Just Received An Email From Augustina Complex Asking Me To Submit Documents.. Log #6xx No Preference
Yeah I received a letter as well I submitted all my documents and when I call they told me they where reviewing my paperwork I’m log number 7xx

Old 10-27-2021, 09:47 PM

Hello I’ve been approved for a one bedroom did anyone else get approved for Augustina complex

Old 03-30-2022, 11:41 PM

12 posts, read 5,951 times
I got contacted to send documents for this apartment.

Are there any updates?

I can find zero pictures of this building. Not even the outside.

Does anyone know what these apartments even look like?

Old 03-31-2022, 08:20 AM

I live in the complex it’s really nice and quiet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery