Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2022, 07:31 AM

31 posts, read 34,552 times

Advertisements

I wish I had a number to get in contact with them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2022, 03:51 PM

64 posts, read 81,311 times
my log was #48xxx and had CB pref.
Got contacted about a week ago for documents.

does anyone know if they count the total household income from 2021 as the ami or the current/expected income as the household ami?

depending on the answer to that^, i believe i'd be in the 70% or 110% ami bracket

Old 10-31-2022, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
You’re welcome! And yesss ma’am that’s my tic tok lol! I love my apartment size tbh. The L shape makes it appear much larger. I will soon put a little furniture update soon. It’s not finished yet.

Well, 2 BD is still a great size as well. I was hoping you got that 3 BD like you wanted. Did they say how much longer you have to wait?
do you know how many bathrooms the 3 bedrooms have?

Old 10-31-2022, 05:58 PM

182 posts, read 223,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by choco89 View Post
my log was #48xxx and had CB pref.
Got contacted about a week ago for documents.

does anyone know if they count the total household income from 2021 as the ami or the current/expected income as the household ami?

depending on the answer to that^, i believe i'd be in the 70% or 110% ami bracket
They'll ask you for your bank statements over the last 6 months, your most recent 6 paystubs and letters from your employer confirming salary and will use that as your basis for AMI

No idea how many 3 beds are left. Im in the appeal process currently but every ami level has different allotments and I haven't seen anyone comment on 3 beds for the 70 or 110 ami here. :-/

Old 11-01-2022, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busymom81 View Post
They'll ask you for your bank statements over the last 6 months, your most recent 6 paystubs and letters from your employer confirming salary and will use that as your basis for AMI

No idea how many 3 beds are left. Im in the appeal process currently but every ami level has different allotments and I haven't seen anyone comment on 3 beds for the 70 or 110 ami here. :-/
Are you appealing after a rejection?

Also, they told me to use the prontohousing.io website to submit by nov. 2
I'm not sure if that means EOD nov 2 or by EOD nov 1.
They aren't answering my emails about removing a family member so Im not able to submit my application right now.

Old 11-04-2022, 09:40 PM

30 posts, read 32,754 times
Hey everyone! I was contacted to submit documents a few weeks ago, and have been in constant back and forth contact with my agent asking for more clarifications/affidavits/etc. I'm wondering if anyone else has had to go through this. My application status changed to "under review" over a week ago, but my agent has been coming back to me asking for clarifications on things, mainly deposits. It's super nerve-wracking because I have no idea how far along in the review process I am, and I also don't know if the back and forth is a good or bad thing lol. Any one else dealing with this??

Old 11-07-2022, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choco89 View Post
Are you appealing after a rejection?

Also, they told me to use the prontohousing.io website to submit by nov. 2
I'm not sure if that means EOD nov 2 or by EOD nov 1.
They aren't answering my emails about removing a family member so Im not able to submit my application right now.
Yes, I received a rejection with the reason "inconsistent information" with nothing else.

I am on week 3 of waiting for the appeal to be reviewed and I am so over this whole process and its nonsense with their awful communication and over a handful of ppl working on my one file over the last 7 months.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:48 AM

171 posts, read 195,569 times
Hi Everyone - Does anyone have a floor plan for the 1 bedrooms? Also, do the apartments come with microwaves? (Doesn't hurt to ask).

Thank You

Old 11-17-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
You’re welcome! And yesss ma’am that’s my tic tok lol! I love my apartment size tbh. The L shape makes it appear much larger. I will soon put a little furniture update soon. It’s not finished yet.

Well, 2 BD is still a great size as well. I was hoping you got that 3 BD like you wanted. Did they say how much longer you have to wait?
Hey! did you see the apartment before you signed the lease?

Old 11-18-2022, 11:05 AM

31 posts, read 34,552 times
good morning ,

does anyone have number to contact the leasing department.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery