Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 05:50 PM

9 posts, read 8,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissuki View Post
Was just contacted to complete an Interview Packet and have to resubmit all the documents I submitted on the website from the St. Nicks Alliance, so watch out for an email like that because they are probably in charge of this lottery! They also gave me a week to fill everything out to submit. So hoping the next processes go fast. Would love to see floor plans and photos since there's nothing online.
congrats! what was your log number? i really hope I get contacted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2022, 09:25 PM

95 posts, read 109,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol147 View Post
congrats! what was your log number? i really hope I get contacted.
It was 7X in CB, someone else here was 1x but not in CB and got contacted later

Old 10-11-2022, 09:33 PM

39 posts, read 40,247 times
Quote:
Was just contacted to complete an Interview Packet and have to resubmit all the documents I submitted on the website from the St. Nicks Alliance, so watch out for an email like that because they are probably in charge of this lottery! They also gave me a week to fill everything out to submit. So hoping the next processes go fast. Would love to see floor plans and photos since there's nothing online.
Contacted by St. Nick's Alliance as well!
Thanks for the heads up or else I would have marked the email as spam since it looked very sketchy.

Old 10-12-2022, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by em710 View Post
Contacted by St. Nick's Alliance as well!
Thanks for the heads up or else I would have marked the email as spam since it looked very sketchy.
What was your AMI and Room preference? I'm most likely looking for 1 bedroom, but will take a look at studios too.

Old 10-12-2022, 09:26 PM

Quote:
What was your AMI and Room preference? I'm most likely looking for 1 bedroom, but will take a look at studios too.
My AMI is 80% and I'm looking for a 1-bdrm too..
Fingers crossed for us both!! We'll be neighbors if all goes well!

Old 10-12-2022, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
I was just contacted to submit documents
Nice!! Best of luck!
Looks like things are picking up on progress for this lottery.
Can't wait to see what the units look like!

Old 10-13-2022, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by em710 View Post
My AMI is 80% and I'm looking for a 1-bdrm too..
Fingers crossed for us both!! We'll be neighbors if all goes well!
Me too! I hope we are still under 80% for the 1 bedroom that was missing it's max income from 59+ haha. They never fixed it

Old 10-25-2022, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Me too! I hope we are still under 80% for the 1 bedroom that was missing it's max income from 59+ haha. They never fixed it
I think we are if we made it this far!

Old 11-02-2022, 10:52 PM

Found this article about the design of the building and saw a picture of the lobby, still curious to see the units and floor plans. Looks like they may be starting to let people live there.. I heard the 2nd and 4th floor had lights on during the night. Hope to hear news soon since they haven't gotten back to me after submitting updated docs.

https://www.archpaper.com/2022/08/le...wer-east-side/

Then I dug deeper and found some photos on their instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbivY3qp...d=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc8zv...d=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

Last edited by kissuki; 11-02-2022 at 11:08 PM..

Old 11-03-2022, 03:02 PM

2 posts, read 1,802 times
Hey y'all! I was also contacted by St Nick's Alliance in early october for further documents (log #6x) which seems like a good sign though I'm trying not to jinx anything! I've been super anxious about hearing back and I finally called St. Nick's to try and get an update and that seemed to have better success than emailing. they were able to immediately pull up my application and let me know that all applicants would hopefully hear back by Friday on next steps. They said pretty soon they would send things over the Housing Compliance for approval so hopefully things will start happening moving forward

I also researched the building's permit status online and it seems like it received it's certificate of occupancy in late September which means they can officially let people in to live there. Best of luck to everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery