Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 07:55 AM

50 posts, read 22,597 times

Advertisements

I called and nothing again nor are they responding to my emails. It’s just a waiting game at this point !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2023, 08:12 AM

83 posts, read 78,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxK12 View Post
I called and nothing again nor are they responding to my emails. It’s just a waiting game at this point !
Yeah they usually don't respond so I tried every extension that they had haha until one of them responded.

But yes! Patience is really key here. At this point, we will eventually hear back one way or another!

Old 02-09-2023, 08:27 AM

Definitely! It’s so strange because they was moving so quickly with me before but once it got down to the last step now they’re hard to reach ! Ironic

Old 02-09-2023, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Definitely! It’s so strange because they was moving so quickly with me before but once it got down to the last step now they’re hard to reach ! Ironic
Same!!!

Old 02-09-2023, 02:54 PM

Update: they finally reached back to me and this is what they said , “Great News! Your Application is in process for final submission.” so I’m taking That as this week it will be sent out !!

Old 02-13-2023, 02:23 PM

Update: I emailed them today to follow up if it was actually submitted. They got back to me pretty quickly and said my application was submitted and give them 5 business days to hear back from them with if was approved or not

Old 02-13-2023, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Update: I emailed them today to follow up if it was actually submitted. They got back to me pretty quickly and said my application was submitted and give them 5 business days to hear back from them with if was approved or not
I didn't get an email :/ Now makes me wonder if it has been submitted! Do you finally see your TIC on the portal?

Old 02-13-2023, 03:11 PM

I emailed them to see if it was actually submitted. My TIC isn’t there though . I’m guessing when my status was updated to 2/7 is when it was sent but I’m only gonna count from today because that’s when it was confirmed that it was sent. That’s the only reason I got an email from them because I emailed them to be sure it was sent. I reached out to someone who also got approved a while back for this building and they didn’t see their TIC til they got approved. I’m guessing MHANY does things slight differently with different properties

Old 02-13-2023, 03:12 PM

But if you see your TIC , I’m pretty sure it was submitted because when you got contacted they contacted me as well. And when my status updated, yours updated the next day . So I have a feeling our applications are in the same batch

Old 02-16-2023, 12:13 PM

Update: my status says review complete what does that mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: