Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2022, 01:45 PM

726 posts, read 808,393 times

Advertisements

One Archer Jamaica Queens - Housing Connect 2.0-78769f2f-a471-4d26-bc9d-d75e870d0d02.jpeg

One Archer Jamaica Queens - Housing Connect 2.0-5513e58d-d5e1-49fd-8ffc-ad2d24d7c4d0.jpeg

This is what the lobby area looks like not sure if this is going to be the parking lot
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2022, 03:06 PM

78 posts, read 58,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
Attachment 237265

Attachment 237266

This is what the lobby area looks like not sure if this is going to be the parking lot
Hopefully it is since it is so bare. As for the documents, hopefully they won’t ask me for my life insurance since my companies hr is not fast. My 401k and HSA are easy to get at least. I don’t think I submitted bank statements.

Old 06-08-2022, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldwardgamer View Post
Hopefully it is since it is so bare. As for the documents, hopefully they won’t ask me for my life insurance since my companies hr is not fast. My 401k and HSA are easy to get at least. I don’t think I submitted bank statements.
If you have a bank account they need bank statements especially if you get direct deposit so get them now and just upload to housing connect. They want the last 6 months

Old 06-08-2022, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldwardgamer View Post
If you have a bank account they need bank statements especially if you get direct deposit so get them now and just upload to housing connect. They want the last 6 months better safe than sorry and if your life insurance deductions are on your paystubs just call your job now

Old 06-08-2022, 06:23 PM

500 posts, read 457,716 times
I got called to submit docs a few days but I’m not too still sure on the area for traveling it’s a little far from my job to the city but I think I should be good does anybody know if the building apts have floor to ceiling windows? When I pasted by a few weeks ago I couldn’t tell

Old 06-08-2022, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah99Mills9 View Post
I got called to submit docs a few days but I’m not too still sure on the area for traveling it’s a little far from my job to the city but I think I should be good does anybody know if the building apts have floor to ceiling windows? When I pasted by a few weeks ago I couldn’t tell
Not sure on floor to ceiling but the render they have does show it is. What is your estimated log number? High 1XX or low 1XX? And what number did they call you from? I never pick up my calls since I always hope they leave voicemails or emails.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
If you have a bank account they need bank statements especially if you get direct deposit so get them now and just upload to housing connect. They want the last 6 months better safe than sorry and if your life insurance deductions are on your paystubs just call your job now
Tried calling hr but it was already after 5:30. Sent both payroll and benefits an email. For the bank statements I’ve already submitted my documents but I’d rather have them ask me for them to not have to constantly add new statements in.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:46 PM

2,015 posts, read 1,633,619 times
Quote:
I am not absolutely sure. But by January 1, the LIRR says it will begin service to Grand Central Terminal in East Side midtown. It seems very the LIRR would run trains from its Jamaica Station to GCT at Park Ave and 42nd St. The Jamaica Station is down the street from One Archer.

I don’t know about the windows.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Can’t really tell as the street was so small from my car the angle was super weird but the windows were very long

Old 06-09-2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAboutHarry View Post
I am not absolutely sure. But by January 1, the LIRR says it will begin service to Grand Central Terminal in East Side midtown. It seems very the LIRR would run trains from its Jamaica Station to GCT at Park Ave and 42nd St. The Jamaica Station is down the street from One Archer.

I don’t know about the windows.
The E train will take you to manhattan and it’s express that plus the LIRR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery