Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2022, 05:11 PM

504 posts, read 466,073 times

Advertisements

Hey is it just me or why is does reside never have anything together? I submitted docs with them 3 times once was back in 2020 got waitlisted and two times these past couple of weeks. Have anyone ever gotten a apt with them or any weird feed back from them ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2022, 08:03 PM

153 posts, read 181,429 times
Im curious about this agency also... weird thing is i usually get low log numbers for them and usually get requested docs.. not sure if this is a coincidence or if there is some back end intentional engineering at work here ..

I usually hate their apartments also.

OTTO is the latest development that im not sure why they have reached out to so many applicants for a low amount of available units.. they seem to do this a lot.

False hope!!

Old 05-25-2022, 10:44 AM

726 posts, read 816,900 times
Hi Lex,

How was your showing experience?

Confirm your interest NOW on whether you are interested in proceeding.

This email is why reside to me is so unprofessional. As if there aren’t several ways to ask someone if they interested it feels like your bullying someone to choose your units.

Old 05-25-2022, 11:12 AM

333 posts, read 258,356 times
They're hard to get in contact with too

Old 05-25-2022, 11:24 AM

726 posts, read 816,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevie123 View Post
They're hard to get in contact with too
Not to me they call me everyday and when I call I get a call back same day. I would find out who your exact case manager is and email that person

Old 05-25-2022, 04:52 PM

57 posts, read 61,875 times
Hey has anyone got apartment thru Reside I been waitlisted before them. I submitted Documents on March 29 still waiting to her something. I emailed them same sorry reach your Log the number is 2XX. I been under review since March 29 Can someone tell me how long it takes find out even if apartment is available. They are very unprofessional marketing agents. @ Lexystarr

Old 05-25-2022, 06:24 PM

412 posts, read 596,893 times
I don't know why they're dysfunctional because I sent an email after being contacted for documents and never even got a reply back. Ever.

Old 05-25-2022, 07:44 PM

27 posts, read 25,333 times
I've gotten an apartment with them in 2020 right before the Pandemic. VERY quick I was actually very impressed with how fast the process went.

I was actually working on 2 units at the same time with Reside so I think it really depends on who is handling your case. The first person kept losing my information-- kept re-requesting documents and marking me as illegible because I did not send over documents when I sent them over multiple times. Also VERY rude. The second person was VERY efficient and friendly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery