Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2022, 10:40 AM

347 posts, read 360,709 times

Advertisements

I see the links to then north tower lottery website have been not only removed from this forum, but the website is gone. If anyone has the sheets that display the detailed income brackets, including senior housing allotments, I'd really like to have it. I would have saved a copy had I known it would disappear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2022, 10:45 AM

1,723 posts, read 1,480,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaterFan View Post
I see the links to then north tower lottery website have been not only removed from this forum, but the website is gone. If anyone has the sheets that display the detailed income brackets, including senior housing allotments, I'd really like to have it. I would have saved a copy had I known it would disappear.
I can still see the lotto page on HC. It shows the full breakdown of the units, AMIs, preferences etc.

https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/3071

Old 11-16-2022, 10:55 AM

Thanks, but the formal Gotham website detailed which apartments, in which brackets, are for seniors. I have found another version of it here, page 19: https://en.calameo.com/read/006530363604accdaa7e9

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
I can still see the lotto page on HC. It shows the full breakdown of the units, AMIs, preferences etc.

https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/3071

Old 11-16-2022, 12:28 PM

39 posts, read 43,814 times
I just finished submitting most of my documents, does anyone know what they will ask us to do next? How long do I have to wait to be notified of the next step? Thank you.

Old 11-16-2022, 01:31 PM

82 posts, read 73,097 times
Quote:

If you cannot view it anymore, once the lottery closed, it's because you did not apply I'm guessing, did you apply for Gotham North? It will stay in your applications section if you applied if you didn't then it disappears from the site because you can no longer apply any longer. I noticed this about buildings I didn't apply for but wanted info. on and I couldn't get it because I didn't apply.

Old 11-16-2022, 02:00 PM

526 posts, read 514,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNasty View Post
I just finished submitting most of my documents, does anyone know what they will ask us to do next? How long do I have to wait to be notified of the next step? Thank you.
They will wait until the deadline you had to submit passes and then process in order of log #, sometimes they reach out for a second set of documents depending on your first round submission from there they might invite you to tour or some buildings are making you get HPD approval prior to touring. If they invite you to tour first HPD is next step after that you sign the lease and then move in.

Old 11-16-2022, 02:13 PM

39 posts, read 43,814 times
omg, I like you so much!! understand clearly.!

Old 11-16-2022, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighborhood Friend View Post
If you cannot view it anymore, once the lottery closed, it's because you did not apply I'm guessing, did you apply for Gotham North? It will stay in your applications section if you applied if you didn't then it disappears from the site because you can no longer apply any longer. I noticed this about buildings I didn't apply for but wanted info. on and I couldn't get it because I didn't apply.
You're not understanding my post. I found a link with the senior breakouts.

Old 11-17-2022, 08:04 PM

82 posts, read 73,097 times
Quote:
You're not understanding my post. I found a link with the senior breakouts.
Not sure what that means?

Old 11-17-2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighborhood Friend View Post
Not sure what that means?
Yes, I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery