Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2022, 05:33 PM

5 posts, read 6,768 times

Advertisements

Just got an email today for additional documents (12/14). Log 13XX, CB + NYC Employee. I already sent in the documents as I am really anxious to get a unit, but they gave a deadline for 12/21. It's a lot of paperwork to be done in a week, but thankfully I had some free time today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2022, 10:53 AM

523 posts, read 507,649 times
I wonder when the market rate ones will hit the market

Old 12-16-2022, 09:06 AM

18 posts, read 18,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LICGirlGirl View Post
Just got an email today for additional documents (12/14). Log 13XX, CB + NYC Employee. I already sent in the documents as I am really anxious to get a unit, but they gave a deadline for 12/21. It's a lot of paperwork to be done in a week, but thankfully I had some free time today.
what extra documents did the ask for ?

Old 12-17-2022, 02:09 PM

39 posts, read 43,476 times
I also received an email from them asking for additional/latest docs and bank statements. Additionally, we have to sign like 20 something forms. Gosh, it is torturing me. If you're receiving W2 form from jobs, that would be easier. It is a nightmare for people who is a freelancer.

Old 12-18-2022, 03:00 PM

5 posts, read 6,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chynadoll82 View Post
what extra documents did the ask for ?
They asked for a million documents to be signed and then statements of all of my bank accounts (including any venmo, zelle, paypal, etc) for the last 6 months and ID.

Old 12-18-2022, 06:04 PM

8 posts, read 6,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNasty View Post
I also received an email from them asking for additional/latest docs and bank statements. Additionally, we have to sign like 20 something forms. Gosh, it is torturing me. If you're receiving W2 form from jobs, that would be easier. It is a nightmare for people who is a freelancer.
Hi,
Congratulations on that! And wow, that sounds like a lot of work! What’s your log number range if you don’t mind sharing?

Old 12-19-2022, 09:56 AM

29 posts, read 33,851 times
Hi, my log number is in the 3xx, does anyone know the chance i will get an apartment in this lottery
I have no disabilities nor a city worker or a local of the area

Old 12-19-2022, 10:33 AM

523 posts, read 507,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lliriano View Post
Hi, my log number is in the 3xx, does anyone know the chance i will get an apartment in this lottery
I have no disabilities nor a city worker or a local of the area
Hi! It is hard to say on buildings that are doing preferences like community board because the community board can fill an entire AMI with people from that preference, you have a low log so it sounds like a good shot but you will be waiting a long time until they fill CB.

Old 12-19-2022, 11:33 AM

29 posts, read 33,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71293kate View Post
Hi! It is hard to say on buildings that are doing preferences like community board because the community board can fill an entire AMI with people from that preference, you have a low log so it sounds like a good shot but you will be waiting a long time until they fill CB.
Okay thank you for that information i hope it isnt To long

Old 12-19-2022, 03:19 PM

95 posts, read 110,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LICGirlGirl View Post
They asked for a million documents to be signed and then statements of all of my bank accounts (including any venmo, zelle, paypal, etc) for the last 6 months and ID.
Did they also ask you to put a description on every earning in your bank statement/paypal/venmo/zelle that wasn't your paycheck?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery