Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2023, 11:12 AM

115 posts, read 69,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheesh123 View Post
It’s also extremely disappointing that they are not yet processing profiles with the city. During my tour Gabby said that that process takes about 3 weeks.
I agree. I get why they waited because at this point our documents are all expired. But at this point in the construction I’m hopeful we will hear something soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2023, 11:16 AM

29 posts, read 12,770 times
does anyone know if theres anyone else we can contact besides susan? if we can get a hang of her superior or higherup we can get some answers.

Old 12-06-2023, 08:31 AM

Anyone have contact with HPD or Susan recently?

Old 12-06-2023, 06:33 PM

17 posts, read 9,897 times
The retail website has updated “apply by 12/20 for up to 2 months free”. Hoping that means Jan 1 is looking good! But who knows.

Old 12-07-2023, 08:04 PM

29 posts, read 12,770 times
I drove by the building today and all the light from floor 4 and higher were turned on. Hopefully that’s an indication to something.

Old 12-11-2023, 10:44 AM

17 posts, read 9,897 times
Per Susan today: “ownership is unresponsive. I have no updates on or timeline at this time”

Old 12-12-2023, 08:52 AM

This is so frustrating. I know it’s not Susan’s fault. I wonder why the building is being unresponsive?

Old 12-12-2023, 12:07 PM

28 posts, read 10,482 times
WOW. I had read enough about the lottery process to know it would take some time, but I never imagined it would take this long. It seems like the delays in construction are the real culprit here, but it just seems so silly that they wouldn't want to proceed with the paperwork so they can get rent-paying tenants moved in as soon as possible!

Sending positive thoughts to all of us. It makes me feel less crazy to have found this blog lol

Old 12-13-2023, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK1328 View Post
WOW. I had read enough about the lottery process to know it would take some time, but I never imagined it would take this long. It seems like the delays in construction are the real culprit here, but it just seems so silly that they wouldn't want to proceed with the paperwork so they can get rent-paying tenants moved in as soon as possible!

Sending positive thoughts to all of us. It makes me feel less crazy to have found this blog lol
Totally agree, BK! I’m so glad I found this, too. I check multiple times a day haha. I’m hoping we hear something soon. But no certificate of occupancy still, and I don’t even see an application for one. Now I just have a nagging feeling it’ll be February. I really hope I’m wrong.

Old 12-18-2023, 07:29 AM

Hi everyone. I did my weekly drive by of the building and feeling a bit discouraged. It looks like they’re in the process of paving the courtyard area and parking garage but it is still very much under construction with a bunch of construction materials. First floor apartments still don’t have the appliances. And the sidewalk is also still blocked due to not being paved yet. I said it before but I’ll say it again, I’m assuming this is going to get pushed back to February. Hope I’m wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery