Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2024, 09:20 AM

173 posts, read 155,026 times

Advertisements

Finally a Scheduled viewing tonight.. Lets see what's left of the 1br
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2024, 11:19 AM

19 posts, read 7,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP_x31 View Post
Hey all! My documents were submitted to HPD yesterday for approval CB log 5xxx, so fingers crossed!!

Just curious to see if anyone has signed a lease for April or also had their files submitted to HPD recently.
HPD approved my documents in 2 days , I signed a lease for April

Old 03-21-2024, 01:48 PM

29 posts, read 12,828 times
Congrats to everyone on the final steps of getting an apartment. Can’t wait to meet y’all in the future.
I have a question for the folks that moved in already. Did anyone get charged for the amenities? Nothing is open yet so I’m just not understanding why they would charge me for it.

Old 03-21-2024, 06:59 PM

173 posts, read 155,026 times
Saw 1 unit today! should have canceled. The inspector in me said hell no! I see why work stopped on this bldg. You see it from the front door. Shoddy work & the bldg is already settling, cracks all over the unit I saw., by the stairs! Only decent things i saw was the bathroom & W/D. $2500 hell no! The gym is claustrophobic & small, Chris knew nothing about the kids' room, courtyard wasn't done. For 2500 at least put me on a higher floor. It gets worst with these new developments. Good luck to those that are there & moving in..

Old 03-22-2024, 07:45 AM

4 posts, read 1,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoecrazee View Post
Saw 1 unit today! should have canceled. The inspector in me said hell no! I see why work stopped on this bldg. You see it from the front door. Shoddy work & the bldg is already settling, cracks all over the unit I saw., by the stairs! Only decent things i saw was the bathroom & W/D. $2500 hell no! The gym is claustrophobic & small, Chris knew nothing about the kids' room, courtyard wasn't done. For 2500 at least put me on a higher floor. It gets worst with these new developments. Good luck to those that are there & moving in..
Thanks for the update. I wonder if anyone else experienced the same? I still have not heard any updates from Rikki after submitting documents 6 weeks ago. Have a high log# but also CB, not sure if they're going to be wrapping up CB applicants soon or how long it will take them to fill all the units..here's still hoping!

Old 03-22-2024, 08:22 AM

21 posts, read 14,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyNoodles View Post
Thanks for the update. I wonder if anyone else experienced the same? I still have not heard any updates from Rikki after submitting documents 6 weeks ago. Have a high log# but also CB, not sure if they're going to be wrapping up CB applicants soon or how long it will take them to fill all the units..here's still hoping!

Hey went on tour yesterday and spoke with Rikki earlier. They are done with the CB people have moved to general

Old 03-22-2024, 10:15 AM

4 posts, read 1,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ2073 View Post
Hey went on tour yesterday and spoke with Rikki earlier. They are done with the CB people have moved to general
Ah thanks very much for that info, i was suspecting that. Good luck to everyone.

Old 03-22-2024, 10:37 AM

23 posts, read 8,146 times
I’m currently living there. It’s lovely and have had no issues! Apartment was in excellent shape, no flaws. Super is extremely responsive and kind. Wishing everyone good luck!

Old 03-22-2024, 10:42 AM

21 posts, read 14,087 times
Yea I enjoyed the viewing & spoke to Rikki today stating she will reach out next week for next steps. Extremely nervous but extremely excited, just been manifesting a new apartment and then I got selected for this!

Just feeling blessed & hope everything goes smooth next week. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Old 03-22-2024, 11:17 AM

7 posts, read 3,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ2073 View Post
Yea I enjoyed the viewing & spoke to Rikki today stating she will reach out next week for next steps. Extremely nervous but extremely excited, just been manifesting a new apartment and then I got selected for this!

Just feeling blessed & hope everything goes smooth next week. Good luck to everyone!!!!
Thanks for the update and early congrats!!! Fingers crossed for rikki to reach out ahhh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery