Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2023, 11:37 AM

57 posts, read 49,711 times

Advertisements

The marketing agent emailed me saying they sent my application to HPD for approval 2 days ago but I don’t see the documents I signed uploaded to my housing connect portal. Based off these threads it seems that’s what the marketing agent does before sending to HPD. Do you think that means they haven’t actually sent it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2023, 02:10 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,626,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HS98 View Post
The marketing agent emailed me saying they sent my application to HPD for approval 2 days ago but I don’t see the documents I signed uploaded to my housing connect portal. Based off these threads it seems that’s what the marketing agent does before sending to HPD. Do you think that means they haven’t actually sent it?
Various ‘disconnects’ occur without any explanation. I suspected docs were reviewed and Fwd to HPD by the agent. That seems to happen. I am not sure the signed versions get uploaded or not.

Agents have their own interests in mind, they don’t want to Fwd faulty documents to HPD because it would waste both their time. You have made good progress.

Hang in there. Yom Kippur is on Monday, it’s a workplace holiday in many places so it might slow the process down for you file. Perhaps wait at least until the following Monday, October 2 to consider contacting anyone. Watch your inbox and spam box, and USPS mailbox.

Old 09-22-2023, 05:46 PM

531 posts, read 410,624 times
Quote:
once the entire file is ready and about to be sent to HPD youll have to log in to your housing connect > go to the dashboard > find the ruby applied to in the Housing connect in either the pending or in process where the Ruby tab is

Once you are in there click on view details > and when in there go to the documents tab and there should be the final submission file that has been sent to the HPD for review

They're definitely not going to email you the file or something, I am pretty certain the main file should be in there and thats where you can follow up with the status and once its approved youll see it showing review complete etc

Old 09-22-2023, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
once the entire file is ready and about to be sent to HPD youll have to log in to your housing connect > go to the dashboard > find the ruby applied to in the Housing connect in either the pending or in process where the Ruby tab is

Once you are in there click on view details > and when in there go to the documents tab and there should be the final submission file that has been sent to the HPD for review

They're definitely not going to email you the file or something, I am pretty certain the main file should be in there and thats where you can follow up with the status and once its approved youll see it showing review complete etc
All I am saying is that the marketing agent emailed me on sept 20 to say “they are sending my application to HPD for approval.” However, when I don’t see the ‘final submission’ document on my documents tabs in housing connect portal.

So I am wondering if that is a necessary step or did they just forgot to upload it to my documents.

Old 09-22-2023, 07:35 PM

Quote:
All I am saying is that the marketing agent emailed me on sept 20 to say “they are sending my application to HPD for approval.” However, when I don’t see the ‘final submission’ document on my documents tabs in housing connect portal.

So I am wondering if that is a necessary step or did they just forgot to upload it to my documents.
It’s not going to be in your documents portal.

I just walked you through the entire steps to see in your dashboard under your Ruby details to find if the document was submitted in that documents tab.

Old 09-22-2023, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
It’s not going to be in your documents portal.

I just walked you through the entire steps to see in your dashboard under your Ruby details to find if the document was submitted in that documents tab.
Yes I followed your steps. It’s not in the documents tab.

Old 09-22-2023, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Yes I followed your steps. It’s not in the documents tab.
Not sure then. But could either be in the works of getting submitted. With the weekend coming it would definitely take longer

Old 09-25-2023, 02:15 PM

2 posts, read 1,150 times
Did anyone get asked for documents but not submit to Pronto? They just had me submit the documents on 9/1 through the NYC housing connect portal. Thanks!

Old 09-25-2023, 09:11 PM

684 posts, read 1,819,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy22151 View Post
Did anyone get asked for documents but not submit to Pronto? They just had me submit the documents on 9/1 through the NYC housing connect portal. Thanks!
You might be the first. I feel like everyone else has been asked to submit via Pronto for this lottery. I kinda hope that they're going switching to HC cause it seems a bit more seamless than Pronto (at least what Ive gathered from others on the board who've used it)

Do you have CB preference?

Old 09-26-2023, 07:58 AM

828 posts, read 766,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKid84NYC View Post
You might be the first. I feel like everyone else has been asked to submit via Pronto for this lottery. I kinda hope that they're going switching to HC cause it seems a bit more seamless than Pronto (at least what Ive gathered from others on the board who've used it)

Do you have CB preference?
Not to sidetrack this thread, but I just used Pronto (for the first time) for a mini-lottery in a different building. What a pain in the neck that system is. Took me 2 hours to fill out the questionnaire and upload docs for my family of 4. I uploaded the same docs multiple times for different people. And there was no place to upload docs for my kids incomes or IDs (one of my kids is a full-time employee). In any case, I uploaded all the 'required' docs to HC also just in case (took 15 minutes).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery