Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2023, 12:36 PM

98 posts, read 62,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
Are you CB? I really hope they will have 1br left for GP
Yes CB, and I really think they will. The agent talked about different layouts and floors, so there's for sure more affordable 1-bed units on the table.

Last edited by Anon7mouse; 10-25-2023 at 12:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2023, 06:54 PM

531 posts, read 412,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon7mouse View Post
Yes CB, and I really think they will. The agent talked about different layouts and floors, so there's for sure more affordable 1-bed units on the table.
What floor plan options were you given for 1 beds ?

Old 10-25-2023, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
What floor plan options were you given for 1 beds ?
We're not given options, they assign you one off the bat- and so far I've seen in this thread M and K lines

Old 10-25-2023, 07:25 PM

Quote:
We're not given options, they assign you one off the bat- and so far I've seen in this thread M and K lines
Before the file is sent to hpd you can request to ask what options are available so you have a choice.

Even if they don’t offer it to you off the bat you should definitely ask if you’re lucky to be in line for more than one option. After file is submitted it’s not possible to change but you should definitely be able to while finalizing the signatures and doc submission.

Old 10-25-2023, 09:46 PM

11 posts, read 8,231 times
Quote:
I was assigned E.

Old 10-26-2023, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpnomad View Post
I was assigned E.
Is your plan similar to this one ?

If yes then it’s most likely that since you’re 130 Ami you were assigned this plan
Attached Thumbnails
The Ruby: 243 W 28 St — Lottery now open-img_0047.jpeg  

Old 10-26-2023, 07:40 AM

11 posts, read 8,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
Is your plan similar to this one ?

If yes then it’s most likely that since you’re 130 Ami you were assigned this plan
I haven’t seen the apartment yet but I hope it is a similar floorplan. I will report back once I go see it.

Old 10-26-2023, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpnomad View Post
I haven’t seen the apartment yet but I hope it is a similar floorplan. I will report back once I go see it.
Awesome

Best wishes, hope you get it locked in ASAP and call it home

If you wouldn’t mind please take some pics to share your viewing experience

Old 10-26-2023, 12:39 PM

Has anyone yet shared how long it typically takes for the lease to be sent for signing after viewing?

Old 10-26-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Has anyone yet shared how long it typically takes for the lease to be sent for signing after viewing?
from what the doc shows I think you could even sign the same day or the next depending on how soon you wanted to.

The leasing team is definitely incentivized to make the lease start date asap, not sure if all units are ready for occupancy. I def think a lot of units are not completely ready for occupancy in the south tower and thats definitely has less vacancy than the north tower.

When I toured the building the north tower was definitely super underconstructed and needs a lot more time. The teams been leasing out market and lottery units in the south tower and theres still work being done in the south tower to finish up units so that could be the reason for a slow down in lottery processing and lease up

There is definitely no transparency in the process, and like many other marketing agencies I have not enjoyed interacting with them especially with their vague answering and not replying concretely to anything. I wish iaffordny was handling this lottery, I've never worked with them but boy oh boy are they efficient, one of their employees Brittany is so hands on and helpful that I wish every building was being processed by their team
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery