Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2024, 05:56 PM

143 posts, read 69,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakebytheocean View Post
Hi! My log number is 2X with municipal employee preference and receive an email today to submit documents.
Oh congats !! ! Please keep us updated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2024, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
I agree! It's taking very long. I think my log # and the size of the building made me think I would've been contacted by now but I am learning it's more complex as we go along the way.
Same here had no idea it would be this long but I’m glad we still have a chance so far

Old 03-12-2024, 06:23 AM

268 posts, read 142,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakebytheocean View Post
Hi! My log number is 2X with municipal employee preference and receive an email today to submit documents.
Congratulations

Old 03-13-2024, 06:49 AM

283 posts, read 161,111 times
Who ever said to not move into this building in the beginning of the forum was not lying. you got people peeing in the elevator and on the steps already a person sleeping in the lobby and the front desk letting him. I try my best to clean up behind people in the laundry and play room but its like come on the building is beautiful lets keep it that way. mess up your apartments all you want but be considerate to others smh!!!

Old 03-13-2024, 10:23 AM

31 posts, read 13,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
Who ever said to not move into this building in the beginning of the forum was not lying. you got people peeing in the elevator and on the steps already a person sleeping in the lobby and the front desk letting him. I try my best to clean up behind people in the laundry and play room but its like come on the building is beautiful lets keep it that way. mess up your apartments all you want but be considerate to others smh!!!

What a d@mn shame. This sht is the new projects literally. But again, this is what you get in any all “affordable housing” buildings smh. There was 2 people who look like they just came from sleeping on some cardboard outside bumb into my leaving out yesterday its crazy smh

Old 03-13-2024, 01:39 PM

95 posts, read 34,297 times
Wow. So,the community board people who these lotteries prefer, are the ones ruining the building already?

Old 03-13-2024, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcia87 View Post
Wow. So,the community board people who these lotteries prefer, are the ones ruining the building already?

I don't believe its "community board people" its inconsiderate people in general. Cause I'm community board and I been trying my best to keep it clean and to even clean up after other people. Some people just really have no manners or class. They also have recovered drug addicts that they have moved in who clearly have not fully recover smh.

Old 03-14-2024, 09:37 AM

Omg this is horrible, soon they’ll be a rodent infestation . Ugh im not sure if i want to pay 1400 for this I already deal with it in NYCHA. This is so unfortunate and I’m just shocked that they allowed someone to sleep in the lobby like that smh

Old 03-14-2024, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJ1821 View Post
Omg this is horrible, soon they’ll be a rodent infestation . Ugh im not sure if i want to pay 1400 for this I already deal with it in NYCHA. This is so unfortunate and I’m just shocked that they allowed someone to sleep in the lobby like that smh

Still go with the process and at least view the unit the management is on it and is trying to fix it, you waited this long, when its comes to my unit I'm in love.

Old 03-14-2024, 02:32 PM

95 posts, read 34,297 times
The person in the beginning of this thread stated to avoid moving into an all affordable housing building, pin pointing that ALL people in affordable housing will somehow destroy the buildings. They basically put all affordable housing applicants, regardless of where they're from or their current life situation, in the same bowl, labeling them as the demise of affordable housing.
Yet, here we have a brand new building filled with CB preference people, that still hasn't reached GP yet or just began with GP, that already has deplorable conditions going on? And pointing out that the community board preference people are the ones doing the damage is somehow wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery