Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2023, 03:20 PM

115 posts, read 71,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
It's an affordable building it's not a luxury one gladly we ended up with stainless steel kitchen

Still grateful tho
Carpet in the hallways and amenities are in both luxury and affordable buildings I have plenty of family in both luxury and affordable buildings with white fridges and carpeted floors in hallways I don’t think them things is what makes the building luxury or affordable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2023, 03:36 PM

283 posts, read 161,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muva1019 View Post
Carpet in the hallways and amenities are in both luxury and affordable buildings I have plenty of family in both luxury and affordable buildings with white fridges and carpeted floors in hallways I don’t think them things is what makes the building luxury or affordable
I was gonna say the same. My friend showed me her two bedroom unit and I love it. I think they made the 3 bedroom weirds cause i literally feel like I won’t have a living room. But I’m appreciative just wasn’t expecting that, yeah I figure the rooms would be small but not to have the living room and kitchen together like that

Old 12-01-2023, 03:45 PM

283 posts, read 161,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaicanbabe21 View Post
Is there a gym?
Yeah there a gym everything on the 3 flr gym laundry children play area and the lounge. But elevators only went up to the 14 floor on my side so I think there another side with also laundry and everything else.

Old 12-01-2023, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
I was gonna say the same. My friend showed me her two bedroom unit and I love it. I think they made the 3 bedroom weirds cause i literally feel like I won’t have a living room. But I’m appreciative just wasn’t expecting that, yeah I figure the rooms would be small but not to have the living room and kitchen together like that
So I’m guessing your kitchen didn’t have the little island? And I’m sure you’re very appreciative and will definitely make it work, that was the set up I was hoping not to have id like to feel like I have my kitchen and living separate but whatever I get I’ll be grateful

Old 12-01-2023, 06:27 PM

269 posts, read 142,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muva1019 View Post
Ijs it's not an luxury building simple I never said what it won't n will have. It all depends on the the program that invested

Old 12-01-2023, 07:54 PM

98 posts, read 34,998 times
Hey guys. So a few weeks ago I posted in this forum a bunch of negative energy. Going on about CB preferences and how it's unfair and blah blah. I just want to apologize for bringing that energy in here and I am wishing everyone success on getting their forever home. God bless.

Old 12-01-2023, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
Ijs it's not an luxury building simple I never said what it won't n will have. It all depends on the the program that invested
You Insinuated that it wasn’t and we should be happy there was stainless steel fridges

Old 12-01-2023, 09:25 PM

269 posts, read 142,897 times
Anyways
I'll keep you guys posted

Old 12-02-2023, 12:06 AM

48 posts, read 30,671 times
Anybody Have A Virtual Video Of The 3 Bedrooms Or Some Screenshots Of It. I'm Curious To Know What It Looks Like Fr. . I Too, Got My Email To View My Unit. I Chose Wednesday Morning. I Had To Sign The Viewing Form Too.

It Is A Little Worrisome That My Agent Keeps Putting So Much Emphasis On The Units Aren't Garaunteed Even Though We Got Approved. I Had A Unit On My TIC So I Thought Those Were Set Aside For Just Us Until We Approve/Deny It. My Fingers Are Crossed Though. I've Already Begun To Pack. I'm So Ready To Get Up Out These Projects Man.

Old 12-02-2023, 09:08 PM

57 posts, read 35,053 times
guys I have a question. is having an AMI of 120% a positive or a negative?? like what does it mean exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery