Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2023, 11:21 AM

115 posts, read 71,480 times

Advertisements

All those who signed they lease was it in person or docusign? My agent emailed me saying he’s preparing my lease and will send with instructions shortly I’m wondering do I have to leave work early or will I be signing via docusign
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2023, 11:26 AM

40 posts, read 19,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muva1019 View Post
All those who signed they lease was it in person or docusign? My agent emailed me saying he’s preparing my lease and will send with instructions shortly I’m wondering do I have to leave work early or will I be signing via docusign
I signed via docusign

Old 12-06-2023, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaicanbabe21 View Post
I signed via docusign
Okay and they set you up with a time and day to drop off payment? Is it the same days to pick up keys?

Old 12-06-2023, 11:34 AM

283 posts, read 161,741 times
Quote:
Okay and they set you up with a time and day to drop off payment? Is it the same days to pick up keys?
You would have to take pictures of your money order before you get the keys.

Old 12-06-2023, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
You would have to take pictures of your money order before you get the keys.
I’m confused what’s a picture gone do tho? Don’t I still have to give it to someone? In hand or they’ll take the numbers off the orders, so once I sign which is by the end of the day hopefully when I get off work I can go get the money orders send the picture then they’ll give me a day to pick up my keys?

Old 12-06-2023, 12:19 PM

40 posts, read 19,874 times
Quote:
I’m confused what’s a picture gone do tho? Don’t I still have to give it to someone? In hand or they’ll take the numbers off the orders, so once I sign which is by the end of the day hopefully when I get off work I can go get the money orders send the picture then they’ll give me a day to pick up my keys?
I didn’t hand my in to someone. I mailed it to the office in manhattan. The picture is proof that you got the money order and prepped the envelope to send to the office downtown. I selected a time that works best to pick up my key and then the agent confirmed that time when I sent the picture of the money orders and envelop. Hope that helps

Old 12-06-2023, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaicanbabe21 View Post
I didn’t hand my in to someone. I mailed it to the office in manhattan. The picture is proof that you got the money order and prepped the envelope to send to the office downtown. I selected a time that works best to pick up my key and then the agent confirmed that time when I sent the picture of the money orders and envelop. Hope that helps
Okay I understand thank you, Imma just get my money orders today soon as I get off work, the agent already told me what to put on them I just have to wait for office address in Manhattan and those instructions

Old 12-06-2023, 01:36 PM

269 posts, read 142,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
Did you go to your viewing already?
I viewed today a 2 beds the view is perfect I have an island basically the same layout as the video
I contacted my agent she's working up my lease now and i will be picking up my keys Friday as well!!

Going to get the checks now.

God is great yall

Old 12-06-2023, 02:07 PM

283 posts, read 161,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
I viewed today a 2 beds the view is perfect I have an island basically the same layout as the video
I contacted my agent she's working up my lease now and i will be picking up my keys Friday as well!!

Going to get the checks now.

God is great yall

yasss congratulations!!

Old 12-06-2023, 05:24 PM

171 posts, read 127,964 times
The apartments look really cozy & will look great once decorated. I’ve been watching this forum & the process seems to have been moving well. Congratulations!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery