Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2023, 04:29 PM

12 posts, read 7,886 times

Advertisements

hi, in the process of going through the massive docusign file and saw that i have to sign asset verification forms for release of my information. looks like i need to sign one for my main bank as well as a broader "bank/broker" asset verification - i assume this for all my stock brokerages, online savings banks, retirement accounts etc.

do they actually send out these forms to every single broker/online bank i have an account with? i provided statements for all my accounts but feel a little uncomfortable to be giving out so much information and my social security number thrown out so many times - especially for the smaller online banks/brokers i have accounts with

also if anyone knows how fast these banks and brokers get back to them with my information? i have quite a few diff accounts (major bank + some smaller ones/brokers) so worried that could delay the process even further
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2023, 04:35 PM

290 posts, read 322,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsefinamit View Post
hi, in the process of going through the massive docusign file and saw that i have to sign asset verification forms for release of my information. looks like i need to sign one for my main bank as well as a broader "bank/broker" asset verification - i assume this for all my stock brokerages, online savings banks, etc.

do they actually send out these forms to every single broker/online bank i have an account with? i provided statements for all my accounts but feel a little uncomfortable to be giving out so much information and my social security number thrown out so many times - especially for the smaller online banks/brokers i have accounts with

also if anyone knows how fast these banks and brokers get back to them with my information? i have quite a few diff accounts (major bank + some smaller ones/brokers) so worried that could delay the process even further
Going through this process now, one of my smaller banks called me to authorize them to release my information to the agency. So, yes...seems so!

Best of luck!

Old 10-14-2023, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
Going through this process now, one of my smaller banks called me to authorize them to release my information to the agency. So, yes...seems so!

Best of luck!
thank you for confirming! question on the process - so after i sign the forms and submit, would my housing agent send me back those verification forms and i would fill out the top portion with my bank/brokers information (number, address, etc), send it back to the agent, and then the agent sends directly to the banks? (and same steps for employer?)

i am signing now and thought i would have to fill out the portion of the bank/broker information but the docusign does not give me an option to fill that part out

and good luck to you too

Old 10-14-2023, 06:05 PM

Quote:
thank you for confirming! question on the process - so after i sign the forms and submit, would my housing agent send me back those verification forms and i would fill out the top portion with my bank/brokers information (number, address, etc), send it back to the agent, and then the agent sends directly to the banks? (and same steps for employer?)

i am signing now and thought i would have to fill out the portion of the bank/broker information but the docusign does not give me an option to fill that part out

and good luck to you too
From my experience, in the past and currently, the agents provided explicit directives. So, I only signed and filled out certain information and the rest was left blank. After you submit that to the agent, it is no longer in your hands.

Which apartment are you up for? & thanks!!

Old 10-17-2023, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
From my experience, in the past and currently, the agents provided explicit directives. So, I only signed and filled out certain information and the rest was left blank. After you submit that to the agent, it is no longer in your hands.

Which apartment are you up for? & thanks!!
gemma gramercy! wbu?

Old 10-17-2023, 07:33 PM

Quote:
gemma gramercy! wbu?
Nice! I wish you all the best...you are almost at the finish line! Pacific Park Apartments!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery