Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2024, 05:10 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,437,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirl595 View Post
Log number 2XXX, not sure if I have CB l preference but I do currently have the same zip code and do not live far from the arris grand. Anyway, I was contacted on 2/16 to submit documents. I have until March 1, 2024 to submit documents. All documents were submitted today 2/19.
You can check your CB and the building's here: https://boundaries.beta.nyc/?map=cd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2024, 05:18 PM

36 posts, read 33,232 times
Also, I received this email from the Arris Grand leasing team on Friday, 2/16/24 that I am just seeing now.

“Thank you for applying for a lottery apartment at Arris Grand (445 Grand Avenue, Brooklyn). Based on your application you appear to be eligible. Congratulations on being selected to move forward with document submission!

Arris Grand offers the chance to live in an architectural gem and enjoy a wide range of amenities, all with an affordable, rent-stabilized lease”

Old 02-19-2024, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
You can check your CB and the building's here: https://boundaries.beta.nyc/?map=cd
Thank you! I’ve checked and it appears that I do have CB preference.

Old 02-20-2024, 04:43 PM

11 posts, read 8,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirl595 View Post
Also, I received this email from the Arris Grand leasing team on Friday, 2/16/24 that I am just seeing now.

“Thank you for applying for a lottery apartment at Arris Grand (445 Grand Avenue, Brooklyn). Based on your application you appear to be eligible. Congratulations on being selected to move forward with document submission!

Arris Grand offers the chance to live in an architectural gem and enjoy a wide range of amenities, all with an affordable, rent-stabilized lease”
If you don’t mind sharing, what is your AMI?

Old 02-20-2024, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislvr182 View Post
If you don’t mind sharing, what is your AMI?
130 AMI for a two bedroom

Old 02-21-2024, 10:21 AM

5 posts, read 4,173 times
Does anyone have the floorplans for units not shown in the housingconnect portal? My log # is 16X with CB preference hoping to get one of the 80%AMI 1 bedrooms.

Old 02-21-2024, 10:27 AM

11 posts, read 8,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhousing View Post
Does anyone have the floorplans for units not shown in the housingconnect portal? My log # is 16X with CB preference hoping to get one of the 80%AMI 1 bedrooms.
Hi just curious - were you contacted to submit documents? If so when did they email you? thanks for any insight

Old 02-21-2024, 10:28 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhousing View Post
Floor plans aren't shown on HC probably 30-50% of the time. There is no particular reason, sometimes there is only 1 picture, or only pictures of the outside of the build or only renderings. You can sometimes get a sense of the building from viewing MR listings on streeteasy, other times they will update the HC listing to add more pictures. Other times, you have to wait to receive tour.

Old 02-21-2024, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislvr182 View Post
Hi just curious - were you contacted to submit documents? If so when did they email you? thanks for any insight
No I haven't, was wondering when people were going to be contacted and what units were available at 80% AMI.

Old 02-21-2024, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
Floor plans aren't shown on HC probably 30-50% of the time. There is no particular reason, sometimes there is only 1 picture, or only pictures of the outside of the build or only renderings. You can sometimes get a sense of the building from viewing MR listings on streeteasy, other times they will update the HC listing to add more pictures. Other times, you have to wait to receive tour.
Thanks so much for the insight! Hoping I can see more, I've been going through the floorplans on the Arris Grand website but they also don't have everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery