Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 08:31 AM

82 posts, read 192,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Manhattan View Post
1(212)967-1330

Thanks again but I called and found out that they are no longer accepting applications for the lottery apartments at silver towers .

Old 11-09-2010, 05:52 PM

7 posts, read 11,240 times
@ drmanhattan or anybody who knows. Can you pay for club 7 with a credit card? Or does it have to be a check? Thanks!

Old 11-10-2010, 05:13 AM

95 posts, read 166,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazzardGirl View Post
@ drmanhattan or anybody who knows. Can you pay for club 7 with a credit card? Or does it have to be a check? Thanks!
Hi!

It's $755.81 for the Club 7 package. Check or money orders are accepted. No credit cards.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:15 AM

95 posts, read 166,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelsquare View Post
Thanks again but I called and found out that they are no longer accepting applications for the lottery apartments at silver towers .
Sorry to hear that

Keep trying for other developments

Old 11-10-2010, 12:14 PM

15 posts, read 31,465 times
So, I've been following this forum for awhile. I don't post much but I always enjoy reading. I've found out a lot of information and I wish I found it when I first started the application process for these different sites. I've sent out countless applications. I had a crummy week last week and I told myself that this week would be a good week. So far so good!!

I first got a letter from riverside park telling me I was on the waiting list. I don't mind because I would rather get a response than no response.

Yesterday I got a letter for an appointment with Bruckner By The bridge. I of course did this like 3 months ago. It's for tomorrow at 11am. I can't make it before of work but I was able to reschedule it for next week thursday. I'm excited and a little pessimistic about it because when I looked at the income that both myself and my husband earn it falls way off the income mark. But then I thought HEY!!! just go and if you don't get it then you don't get it! But I'm excited either way that something came of all those applications I filled out.

Also, thank you for all the people who keep this forum going. I really do enjoy reading all the messages.

P.S I'm Log# 631

Thanks!

Last edited by Shygirl920; 11-10-2010 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Needed to add something

Old 11-10-2010, 03:50 PM

270 posts, read 749,458 times
update #1 of 2:
312 11th ave ( the Ohm) responded to my appeal..and said..according to my NEW paystubs I fall in range..but they have to use 2009 tax which was higher by about $1000..and now we are over the $38,400 maximum by $90 .. I give up with these people.. WE ARE PERFECT CANDIDATES for this program and the tiniest things are killing us.

awaiting a response from Midtown West Apartments [The Townsend] still hoping for good news even after this 1st negative response.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:57 AM

3 posts, read 5,396 times
Can and administrator from the forum ................please tell me after the interview i met the income requirements i passed credit check now they tell me i need to wait for a letter for them to get to my log number .. a letter in the mail can someone tell me if this is accurate and if so what is this letter in regards what are the possible things it will say ?
thanks in advance

Old 11-11-2010, 11:16 AM

15 posts, read 31,465 times
Emulator that sucks big time!! I've read all the things you've gone through just to have your family live in a nice apartment that's affordable. All I can say is keep positive.

I wonder how my interview will go being that my husband is making more this year because of a new job than he was last year. So, our 2009 tax return will show that we didn't make that much for 2009 but with the paystubs for 2010 it will show a significant change.

Good luck!! something will come through for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulator View Post
update #1 of 2:
312 11th ave ( the Ohm) responded to my appeal..and said..according to my NEW paystubs I fall in range..but they have to use 2009 tax which was higher by about $1000..and now we are over the $38,400 maximum by $90 .. I give up with these people.. WE ARE PERFECT CANDIDATES for this program and the tiniest things are killing us.

awaiting a response from Midtown West Apartments [The Townsend] still hoping for good news even after this 1st negative response.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:27 AM

123 posts, read 310,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo23ny View Post
Can and administrator from the forum ................please tell me after the interview i met the income requirements i passed credit check now they tell me i need to wait for a letter for them to get to my log number .. a letter in the mail can someone tell me if this is accurate and if so what is this letter in regards what are the possible things it will say ?
thanks in advance
It sounds like you passed the interview. Although I never got a letter but the apartments were still available perhaps your on the waiting list sorry I dont know for sure but theres alot of knowledge from others on this forum who are generous with their time. Is this interview for silver towers 2 and is it for a studio ........

Old 11-11-2010, 12:13 PM

3 posts, read 5,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochanyc6 View Post
It sounds like you passed the interview. Although I never got a letter but the apartments were still available perhaps your on the waiting list sorry I dont know for sure but theres alot of knowledge from others on this forum who are generous with their time. Is this interview for silver towers 2 and is it for a studio ........
this is for silver towers 2 and for a 2 bedroom apartment they interview me i passed the credit check accordint to them and also met the income

and now when i call for status they told me i should expect a letter in my mail something about waiting for them to reach my log number i think i take it this is a waiting list ...

does anyone know approximate how long it may take
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery