Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 07:49 PM

340 posts, read 1,186,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
OK OK, let me put this to rest. It depends. as a whole, yes its bad. But certain sections have undergone gentrification so if your a hipster, which I hope your not, I guess you could look at those areas. If you got to a bad part (which makes up most of the neighborhood) then don't come late at night. or at night period. or early in the morning. Look, just give an address nearby and I can be exact.

EDIT: No wait I just read your name. **** YOU!! Damn, how did I miss that?

these hipsters are multiplying faster than bedbugs. i was in williamsburg saturday morning and went to have breakfast in the bagel spot on bedford near n 3rd. it was very disturbing i was surrounded by like 30 hipster weirdos in every direction. i went to the refrigerator to get something to drink and there was all these strange organic beverages Ive never seen before in my life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 08:15 PM

1,405 posts, read 2,453,264 times
Quote:
OK OK, let me put this to rest. It depends. as a whole, yes its bad. But certain sections have undergone gentrification so if your a hipster, which I hope your not, I guess you could look at those areas. If you got to a bad part (which makes up most of the neighborhood) then don't come late at night. or at night period. or early in the morning. Look, just give an address nearby and I can be exact.

Rotffff I don't know why I started to "cry laugh" just now. Killed me!!!

That edit was funny to me.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:14 AM

69 posts, read 205,832 times
Quote:

hahaah

Old 01-20-2011, 05:33 AM

117 posts, read 269,384 times
why are you all so mad though? because we dress better than you, we get the ladies or the guys without even trying? people envy us for our good looks, we're cleaner and more appealing than most of you? don't worry this world will soon be 100% hipster

Old 01-20-2011, 05:43 AM

1,919 posts, read 5,774,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipsterific18 View Post
i'm asking about the neighborhood because i've never been there the only part of Brooklyn i've been to is coney island and atlantic avenue.
i'm sorry if my response came off a little rude. but i just really would like some information on crown heights i don't want to get mugged or anything.
Unless you're in the Hasidic section you most likely will get mugged and sexually assaulted. Stay away!

Old 01-20-2011, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nevets View Post
Unless you're in the Hasidic section you most likely will get mugged and sexually assaulted. Stay away!
sexually assaulted by males or females? i wouldn't mind the males LMAO.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
sexually assaulted by males or females? i wouldn't mind the males LMAO.
Oh yeah. I forgot you can't r##e the willing.
Head over there you'll have lots of fun with the pants down to their butts homeboys.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:
ok ok, let me put this to rest. It depends. As a whole, yes its bad. But certain sections have undergone gentrification so if your a hipster, which i hope your not, i guess you could look at those areas. If you got to a bad part (which makes up most of the neighborhood) then don't come late at night. Or at night period. Or early in the morning. Look, just give an address nearby and i can be exact.

Edit: No wait i just read your name. **** you!! Damn, how did i miss that?
roflmao!

Old 01-20-2011, 05:58 AM

Quote:
why are you all so mad though? because we dress better than you, we get the ladies or the guys without even trying? people envy us for our good looks, we're cleaner and more appealing than most of you? don't worry this world will soon be 100% hipster
LOL! Is this guy serious? What planet are you living on?

Old 01-20-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nevets View Post
Oh yeah. I forgot you can't r##e the willing.
Head over there you'll have lots of fun with the pants down to their butts homeboys.
i love thugs so that won't be a problem for me. lol no, but in all seriousness i'm just trying to have a nice and safe trip down there, the latest i will be taking the train is probably 11 pm, or 10 pm will i have any trouble?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: