Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2011, 04:40 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,516 times

Advertisements

Where's the OP of this forum? BMWGUY close this ****, aint no longer worthit, you should know better!! The fact about the Information that was provide in this forum for BBTB was already shared by the same people that applied for this building, it wasn't out comers, or agents or anybody else, it was people going trough this Bs!! That bring the info , all this people that had come and make fun of us , had really make it untrusted forum, plus the main office lease office is the one that has been laughing at all of us, but wait !! There consequences behind this, for real, cuz that shows how unprofessional they are!! I really don't trust nobody . As for The needacrib you're very good right hand of that office!! Let them know that the game is over, and to not run when the hammer of justice falls on top of their head!!!

Old 10-27-2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneboo View Post
Hey @ Steph! Girl...I'm not even tripping. I'm just getting things together. Moving soon, work, grad school in Jan. I got tooooo many things going on then to worry about this crap. How's the wedding planning going though? I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress" the other day and was like awwww! If I had to plan a wedding in the midst of all this, I'd probably be bald. Anyway, this thread is officially done and off topic now. Hotblue, hun, just don't even pay attention to this isht anymore. I feel like it's gonna continue and continue and continue. You won your battle baby...just live. I really don't care who is who anymore. I'm just like at the point where I'm too stressed and busy to deal with the added drama. On a brighter note, I heard we're getting snow guys! Deli...I hope you got ya heat kicking cause it's going down baby. Literally! The temperature that is!
Hi Babe!!! It's really crazy in here, and me acting like a kid falling on this ignorance!! Instead of walking it away!! Yes I heard about the snow already!! I hope this brings some good luck!! Jaja , let me know when you at home ok!!

Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 PM

507 posts, read 689,248 times
..ms rodriquez!..go 4ck-YOURSELF!!! because alot of people put alot of faith and trust in your company/office and took pay-offs!..and even stoop'd too-low to even throw people's applications in the-garbage!,,ohh yeah!..the devil has a special chair-waiting for you in-HELL!...im not the type who slings-mud..but you need a face-FULL!....moneboo..im happy for you!..as far as heat! goes..if I dont get it..i quess im going to haf-ta invite some-OVER!..sic..sic

Old 10-27-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
..ms rodriquez!..go 4ck-YOURSELF!!! because alot of people put alot of faith and trust in your company/office and took pay-offs!..and even stoop'd too-low to even throw people's applications in the-garbage!,,ohh yeah!..the devil has a special chair-waiting for you in-HELL!...im not the type who slings-mud..but you need a face-FULL!....moneboo..im happy for you!..as far as heat! goes..if I dont get it..i quess im going to haf-ta invite some-OVER!..sic..sic
Go for it!!!!!! Real talk!!!!!!

Old 10-27-2011, 05:13 PM

hi there stephanie..yu miss me??hotblue..for get all that!..you already convinced a-few that you aint-SNITCHING..and working behind the scenes..my only gripe was..and still is...of all the applicants!..was/are you the only 1-that needed a co-signer!?..and reveal the name of the interviewer who told you-THAT!? because I dont think that was-FAIR!..and you surpassed alot of people that was far-worthyier and deserving than YOU!..and no i dont have any felonys!..but if im about to..the top charge will be....manslaughter. click-click

Old 10-27-2011, 05:17 PM

DAMM!..hotblue..you sure monitor the forum alot..you sure you're not the POLICE!!?

Old 10-27-2011, 05:18 PM

ohhh!..prettymami-where are yoooooouuuuuuu!!???.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deli167st View Post
DAMM!..hotblue..you sure monitor the forum alot..you sure you're not the POLICE!!?
Maybe!! Probably !! It's a matter of fact , I will love to be a police officer, I woul d had a legal gun, I wouldnt bother to apply for this building, I will live in a luxury condo!! I'm not mad at you, just to the real ones that are my big enemy's already!!!

Old 10-27-2011, 05:24 PM

..we still meeting at BBQ'S tomorrow night!?..table for 8!!!

Old 10-27-2011, 05:25 PM

please!..i know a few cops who're still living with their-MOMMAS!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery