Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2011, 09:34 AM

31 posts, read 36,768 times

Advertisements

No i was being sarcastic. It was a group of men and lady. Just walking back n forth talking in the hallway. Then they went outside of the building and were talking and left a little before 6 this morning. I woke up to rain in my apt and the sun is out. Isn't this supposed to be a new building. I wonder what kind of patch work quilt job was done for the building to past inspection. I'm down for a meeting too. morning, afternoon, evening whatever I'm there.

Last edited by MadisonG143; 12-17-2011 at 09:43 AM..

Old 12-17-2011, 09:46 AM

169 posts, read 187,054 times
Moneboo I think you're posting too much information about yourself on here remember ppl watch on here and dont say anything .....I don't know what's taking you all so long to go to management....a group of you should go so it's more effective.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:50 AM

365 posts, read 502,345 times
Oh no PrettiK! I'm watching that too. I'm not trying to put anything TOO personal out there so someone can come scoop my butt up in here. But yeah, I'm watching what I say. Thanks though hun!

Old 12-17-2011, 12:15 PM

801 posts, read 1,105,907 times
Even tought that is better to make noise with the management , let's do the big step with HDC, eveybody call and we might some good answers. But yea keep watching the weekend ,. I'm down with the meeting but , I feel the thief lives in here.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:08 PM

1 posts, read 765 times
What makes you feel like that hotblue?????

Old 12-17-2011, 02:15 PM

[quote=heretorobu;22162218]What makes you feel like tha:confused
Hum!! Be my guess..

Old 12-18-2011, 12:17 PM

365 posts, read 502,345 times
Ok....see now I really think this building is on one. I woke up this morning after 2AM literally trembling. It was FREEZING in here. I had my younger sister staying with me, and she was ready to go home in a cab. I had to sleep in a fleece lined jacket, sweat pants, tube socks and a thick undershirt with 2 blankets and a sheet. That's ridiculous anyway you look at it. I wanted to use the bathroom so many times last night, but didn't because it was too cold and I had wrapped up like a taco. I just got up and I will be calling 311 to file a complaint. This is ridiculous. I'm thinking about all the young children and babies who live here and have to deal with this mess. So sad.
On another note, I think the robber lives here too for some reason. You never know who's who. And that's anywhere you go. Tomorrow I plan on calling down Wavecrest. I can't take off an entire day to go to management unless I know for sure something will be done. And the reason I believe the person is living in this building is because some of the people who had they're apts broken into, weren't vandalized in the sense that their doors were broken into. So it has to be someone with key acess or some type of Mission Impossible/Men In Black tool.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:39 PM

169 posts, read 187,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneboo View Post
Ok....see now I really think this building is on one. I woke up this morning after 2AM literally trembling. It was FREEZING in here. I had my younger sister staying with me, and she was ready to go home in a cab. I had to sleep in a fleece lined jacket, sweat pants, tube socks and a thick undershirt with 2 blankets and a sheet. That's ridiculous anyway you look at it. I wanted to use the bathroom so many times last night, but didn't because it was too cold and I had wrapped up like a taco. I just got up and I will be calling 311 to file a complaint. This is ridiculous. I'm thinking about all the young children and babies who live here and have to deal with this mess. So sad.
On another note, I think the robber lives here too for some reason. You never know who's who. And that's anywhere you go. Tomorrow I plan on calling down Wavecrest. I can't take off an entire day to go to management unless I know for sure something will be done. And the reason I believe the person is living in this building is because some of the people who had they're apts broken into, weren't vandalized in the sense that their doors were broken into. So it has to be someone with key acess or some type of Mission Impossible/Men In Black tool.
Did you ask the super to fix your heat? Or come see what's wrong?

Old 12-18-2011, 02:42 PM

The weekends, the front door is always lock, they was around 9:00am in the building past Saturday . One of them really lives here. But took my lifestyle to the extreme !! Anybody who tries to break in when I'm there better have a helmet and a bulletproof jacket .cuz I'm coming with no mercy.the heat works , but the Windows's has to be completely lock . Another thing Moneboo , the AC , I put tape all around of it, any singe space that comes air is already covered , thats why my aprtment is fully hot. Take a time and do it, if you need some tape I give you some.

Old 12-18-2011, 04:02 PM

317 posts, read 578,908 times
Moneboo in a previous post I asked you if you have ever removed to cover to your heater? The reason I asked is bc if the heat does come on even if it's not often enough than then remove the cover and see if the knob is all the way up. Once you've done that and it's still the same mess than the super needs to handle it. But until then continue to call 311 and management and let management know that you've filed a complaint and hopefully that will put a fire under their behinds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery